Drinking pineapple juice to make jizz taste good? Ha! Amateurs...

Hmmmm

I don't need to hide under another handle to tell you what I think of you. You should know better than that.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
No, you don't , Sixx. It's almost comforting to know that you will show up ON CUE to cover for another fatboy Wizzas. What that has to do with the discussion at hand, I don't know, but that never has been a consideration for the crew, has it?

I love ya, Sixx, you can always be counted on to serve as counterpoint, bubby.
Mmmm I Love sweet cum! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
Mangoes get my vote.
Look, bubba, we both know that my attention can waver because... well, this board isn't my life as it is with you. But once in a while somebody pisses me off enough to stay engaged. The last time you did that, it didn't work out too well for you. So if you want to dance, just keep fucking with me. Remember, it was your call. Originally Posted by Bobave
No, you don't , Sixx. It's almost comforting to know that you will show up ON CUE to cover for another fatboy Wizzas. What that has to do with the discussion at hand, I don't know, but that never has been a consideration for the crew, has it?

I love ya, Sixx, you can always be counted on to serve as counterpoint, bubby. Originally Posted by Bobave
Getting pretty lippy for the one who reported the original posting questioning your sexuality, and how you know what your own jizz taste like.

Care to answer the question?
How do you know what your jizz taste like, and how do you know pineapple makes it taste better?

Perhaps it's a masturbatory Pepsi Challenge taste test comparison?

No matter your answer, still sounds pretty gay.

Are you always so hypocritical?
A non sequitur personal attack/disrespect out of left field. That's as gratuitous as it gets. I have RTM'd this bullshit. And I'm experienced at producing sweet-tasting jizz for the ladies, clown. Originally Posted by Bobave
Waaaa waaaaaaa I can dish it out, but I can't take It.
Trick is make the wife like it. Originally Posted by pickupkid
I need to figure out how to get my jizzz to taste just like Blue Bell Chocolate ice cream.....maybe then the wife might be interested in giving it a go....
How does pineapple juice make cum tasted better?
I heard asparagus does the trick for delicious man-milk.
  • xtrem
  • 01-10-2016, 08:10 AM