I'm Gay When I Drink

I'm already bi .... I do get extra touchier/handsy/inappropriate with everyone when drunk. My mouth filter disappears completely (i'm already blunt enough sober lol).
You sound fun to get sauced with tho.
I'm already bi .... I do get extra touchier/handsy/inappropriate with everyone when drunk. My mouth filter disappears completely (i'm already blunt enough sober lol).
You sound fun to get sauced with tho. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Lol I have 3 layers of drunk:
Happy
Horny
Sleepy

Sometimes it skips the 1st two and goes straight to sleepy lol. Unless it's tequila, then I'm trying to fuck the bartender and get sad when he turns me down
What's your favorite brand?
What's your favorite brand? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Normally I drink "house" tequila because I'm cheap, but my favorite is Patron, 2nd favorite is 1800 Silver
Shots? Mixed? I want to book a multi-hour session and get you to step 2 of the three you listed. I'll bring the drinks.
Shots? Mixed? I want to book a multi-hour session and get you to step 2 of the three you listed. I'll bring the drinks. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Now you're talking
I prefer mine mixed, like a strong but tasty margarita. But I'm up for shots as well. Just know that shots push me more towards step 3 (and white girl wasted...no one wants to see me white girl wasted)
Then mixed it shall be.
Then mixed it shall be. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Just say the word and I'm there!
I will.