Goodbye 2015...you kind of sucked big time.

• WTF
  • 01-06-2016, 08:10 AM
If true, congratulations. One source I read stated that out of 1.8 million people who take the ACT only about 1000 get a 36. Unlike you, I am impressed by such statistics. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
JD is so smart he couldn't make any money in 2015 or talk the government into giving him a free knee... and all this is Obama's fault!
Fucking taker.
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2016, 08:21 AM
Fucking taker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I'm thinking the government should give JD a knee to his nuts.
That assumes he has nuts.
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2016, 08:33 AM
There is always a better than 50% chance he has a pair of nuts on his chin.

Hey 0zombies, did you you see the 0zombie King smear pepper spray in his eyes? Good Time... Good Times!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-GbNR2q9Q

Obama can’t hide just how fraudulent he really is — and now there is evidence to prove it.

The president reportedly began wiping tears away before any other evidence of Obama crying had even appeared. Moreover, his voice remained perfectly composed throughout the whole speech.
When I become emotional about something, my voice tends to quiver, but hey, maybe the Obama crying process is different.

Some Twitter users also noticed that Obama’s eyes started turning red immediately after he began wiping his eyes.
This made them wonder if perhaps Obama had put something on his finger beforehand — a smidgen of pepper spray, for instance, or even just a little common hand soap — to make his eyes tear up.

Hey Trumpazoid did you see where Trump stated he believed it was authentic?
  • DSK
  • 01-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Hey Trumpazoid did you see where Trump stated he believed it was authentic? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So when Mr Trump offers his opinion, you sometimes accept it

Good for you!
So when Mr Trump offers his opinion, you sometimes accept it

Good for you! Originally Posted by DSK
No, you are wrong again. It was for the benefit of you Trumpazoids.
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2016, 09:52 AM
On a personal note; my knee still needs surgery (thank you government run healthcare), my 401K is just about where it was in March of 2015 (thank you Obama and Biden [the recovery czar]), and another year without a pay raise (three so far).

. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So you are blaming the government for not getting knee surgery, not getting a raise in three years and Obama and Biden for your 401k going sideways.

Are they your doctor, your employer , your money manger?
Trump is not running against Obama. No need to antagonize him. However, pretend that you're starting to tear up. What do you do? Your fingers go to the inside of your eyes next to the bridge of the nose. What did Obama do? His finger tips went to the outside of the eyes and rubbed inward. Those tears were fake. His nose didn't run either and, yes, his voice didn't crack. Even look at the big picture, he is supposedly getting emotional about something that has been going on for years and he has taken no action at all? If he felt guilt then he should be feeling guilty for letting it happen without taking action.
Ur knees are shit cause u spend too much time on them while u suck off Trumps limp dick.
I've already made it clear that I prefer Cruz. You're just naturally slow aren't you.
They both fingercuff ur sorry ass
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2016, 01:01 PM
Trump is not running against Obama. No need to antagonize him. However, pretend that you're starting to tear up. What do you do? Your fingers go to the inside of your eyes next to the bridge of the nose. What did Obama do? His finger tips went to the outside of the eyes and rubbed inward. Those tears were fake. His nose didn't run either and, yes, his voice didn't crack. Even look at the big picture, he is supposedly getting emotional about something that has been going on for years and he has taken no action at all? If he felt guilt then he should be feeling guilty for letting it happen without taking action. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Obama was crying because he felt responsible for your 401k not making any returns, you not getting a raise in three years and your gimpy knee! I'm about to tear up too.