Lays Down & Looks Dirty LOL...Seriously: What's Your Super Bowl Pick

Who Dat..........it's Bottomless, as she lays down & looks dirty, while picking the winner LOL
Actually, the game wasn't that exciting and, although the Saints won, I came away from watching that game feeling rather disappointed. The only time I got excited was when Freeney sacked Brees in the first half, showing the ankle (at that time) wasn't that bad - of course it got worse after halftime. Game turned on two plays - the onside kick and Peyton's interception.
I thought the second half was the best, but of course I was going for the Saints.
I thought the second half was the best, but of course I was going for the Saints. Originally Posted by MsElena
So Ms E, have you done the Big Easy? Why a Saints fan?

Nothing like the parades and people on the coast in February....
SS,

I've been to NO when I lived in Texas. I was only 12 when my parents took me there, but I liked it. I've been wanting to go back and have decided this spring/summer to make the trip.

I'm a huge Packer fan, but since they didn't make I went with the Saints. They've never won a SB and that city needed it to boost the moral. Plus, as I said previously the Manning boys irk me.