Any providers left...

I agree 100%

If everyone stopped seeing the two that are the problem, there would be no more problem. In the mean time enjoy the sausage fest they are rubbing your nose in. Originally Posted by Galendracos07
That was maybe a little rude, I'm just very frustrated by unsolicited contact from a provider I have never spoken with I apologize to all the ladies on here that have always been polite and professional with me...
This thread has over 1200 reads and rereads, so many have seen and understand, I too have had pms from both hobbiets and providers, all have stated some level of frustration and that frustration has limited playing time on the board and that is a shame, the diversity of opinions is to be celebrated not discouraged, my hope was that there will be fewer lurkers and more fun, rising waters lifts all boats, hope less piling on occurs in the future
This thread has over 1200 reads and rereads, so many have seen and understand, I too have had pms from both hobbiets and providers, all have stated some level of frustration and that frustration has limited playing time on the board and that is a shame, the diversity of opinions is to be celebrated not discouraged, my hope was that there will be fewer lurkers and more fun, rising waters lifts all boats, hope less piling on occurs in the future Originally Posted by Littleroc

Well said sir
If everyone stopped seeing the two that are the problem, there would be no more problem. In the mean time enjoy the sausage fest they are rubbing your nose in. Originally Posted by Galendracos07

Exactly who are the two?
I GOT SOME PUSSY THIS AFTERNOON!!

and some tight back door action to go with it

But, I'm never satisfied, so here I am again looking at this board and I have NO idea what or who this thread is about either

I just want some more fucking and sucking

and moaning

and panting

and swallowing

and
So you received some backdoor action?
I thinck that could be worded differently
It's getting a little ridiculous. I have never been anything but nice and polite to everyone on this board and yesterday I got an UNSOLICITED EXTREMELY RUDE PM FROM a certain provider which really peeved me off. First off don't contact me, your "the help" if I want your opinion I'll contact you for it. The nerve of some "hourly employee's" second are we in junior high!! Wow Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Feel free to forward any pm's you feel are rude or may violate the guidelines to any Arkansas mod.

St. Searcher
Feel free to forward any pm's you feel are rude or may violate the guidelines to any Arkansas mod.

St. Searcher
Originally Posted by St. Searcher
Thanks, but no need. I want to subtract from the drama not add to it...
Don't know who's all left, but I did notice Lolahhhh is back from her vacation.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=318916