Providers fine with use of (Dental Dams)?

Some people actually have to. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Here is my view
GRAB YOUR POPCORN !!
First of all... you have literally texted me and PM hrs & hundreds of times with your
Continuous concerns about "safety " never intending to set an appointment. .
We are are NOT diseased animals & the extensive amout of BS that you toss is very
I personally had a splinter in my back in DECEMBER 28,2015 it put me in the ER
They cat scanned me (15,000$)
And ran every blood test possible to try & understand what was wrong. ..no HIV..no HepC
no Cancer... ECT ECT...they did say I had a high level of sarcasm in my blood HA!
I am going to buy stock in condoms & lube & toys. ..
If I were to meet with you I would feel so uncomfortable because I would feel like you thought I was a piece of trash...
Then when you left I would go pay a bill or go shopping and feel much better
Some people will meet with anyone not caring how they make them feel
I just can't. ..I won't
Here's to playing safe HIGH FIVE BABY no safety hating here DB
but you are on a whole different level ...
A very NOT COOL LEVEL
I'm just tossing that out there..
Enjoy this BEAUTIFUL WEATHER
OMGGGGG I LOVE SPRING!!!
Hmm I might skip KC on my tour and just hit up Oklahoma Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
This makes me sad.
Hmm I might skip KC on my tour and just hit up Oklahoma Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Why skip KC, were not all nuts.
Dental Dams currently are not readily available in drugstores, but from my readings, that trend will be changing soon. But, I have heard they are readily available at Planned Parenthood for free.

Great conversation!
Dental Dams currently are not readily available in drugstores, but from my readings, that trend will be changing soon. But, I have heard they are readily available at Planned Parenthood for free.

Great conversation! Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
I will find all your safety products for free
Oxoxxx
Why skip KC, were not all nuts. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Only takes one nut job to ruin the bunch
Excellent convo. Thanks ladies and gents.

We have a ton of great ladies right here in KC!!!! Plus Kayla84.
Its nice to know I can control the flow of ladies into KC. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
It's not a good thing, buddy boy.
You crack me up Danielle. Seriously, dont hate safety.

Dont let my posts prevent you from coming. Thats totally your choice. No one owns you but you!
You crack me up Danielle. Seriously, dont hate safety.

Dont let my posts prevent you from coming. Thats totally your choice. No one owns you but you! Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
I never said I hated safety, I just hate paranoid whack jobs that should be living in a bubble.
Then come to KC. Dont announce your not coming cause I ruined it for all of KC. There are tons of great guys here, dont let one nut job like me spoil your plans.

Lets get back on topic, or Im shutting this tread down.
Then come to KC. Dont announce your not coming cause I ruined it for all of KC. There are tons of great guys here, dont let one nut job like me spoil your plans.

Lets get back on topic, or Im shutting this tread down. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Nah...OKC seems to have less nut jobs
Nah...OKC seems to have less nut jobs Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Ok now I have to put the cartoon movie "Ice Age" in so I can watch the squirrel.
And, yes OKC is quite the place.
The thread: Coffee Shop, in Oklahoma's Sandbox is a good place to touch base with friends, see who's online, etc.
OKC is awesome. I like the Crown Plaza downtown. Walking distance to the ball field.

Its a "safe area" too.
OKC is awesome. I like the Crown Plaza downtown. Walking distance to the ball field.

Its a "safe area" too. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Be careful. Walking outside causes cancer