Free-loaders

It's amazing that EKIM's " family tree " doesn't grow any taller with all the BS he spews when he opens that dingle berry picker of his. All of that inbreeding must have stunted the family tree's growth to dwarf height ! But it sure makes it easier for the Chimp to climb on ! ( que the Dueling Banjos ! ) Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Did you try to say something stumpy? Go back to licking asses woomby it is what you do best
Yes, I know. But I keep making the same mistake. I keep brlieving in my optimistic view of human nature, that every human can eventually become sane and civil, even if we disagree.

My mistake is firgetting that IB is not human, he us an animated piece if organic refuse. Amazing how he has the time to dig up 5 year old posts that ignore the topic but allow him to rant and pretend that he is sentient.
Originally Posted by Old-T

You'd be the moron that just admitted in this OP how you've been too stupid to realize the negative impact that illegals have on America's working poor for most of your adult life, Old-THUMPER; now, you double down and admit you're too stupid to use simple search terms with eccie's search engine, Old-THUMPER. It's obvious you'd be the organic POS refuse, Old-THUMPER.
Hasa Diga Eebowai

An Ugandan phrase, translated literally into English as "F*ck you, God!" Found in the Trey Parker / Matt Stone 2011 musical "The Book of Mormon."
Used musically, as in "Hakuna Matata" in "The Lion King" -

"There isn't enough food to eat / Hasa Diga Eebowai
People are starving in the street / Hasa Diga Eebowai"

Evidently Goyish Rider has a resentment...

Nice exercise in civillity, Old-T. But as your exercise has proven, the Idiot Jihad will only attack you personally and not debate the topic on its merits.

Don't waste your time.

Just play the Chicken Dick card and move on to the next outrageous thread with more outrageous lies and misinformation from the same rabble. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
when was the last time you debated anyone on topic dick breath, most of your post are something real intelligent like SNICK fuck you jdrunk
  • Old-T
  • 03-23-2016, 06:34 PM

You'd be the moron that just admitted in this OP how you've been too stupid to realize the negative impact that illegals have on America's working poor for most of your adult life, Old-THUMPER; now, you double down and admit you're too stupid to use simple search terms with eccie's search engine, Old-THUMPER. It's obvious you'd be the organic POS refuse, Old-THUMPER.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IBDimwit never does learn.

My OP said no such thing. But truth never really held much sway with you, IBLiar. Here is my OP:

Now I understand why the desire to keep out foreigners. It just makes good financial sense.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...cid=spartanntp Originally Posted by Old-T
So show me, IBScumbagLiar, where did I say anything about wages in that post?

Show me, IBAsshole, where I praised illegal immigration in that post?

Show me, IBPatheticLoser, where I said anything about immigrants replacing US laborers--or not--in that thread?

The fact is you can't point them out because I didn't say them.

But you truly don't care. I post anything and you go straight to incoherent melt down stage 6. You foam at the mouth, you go apoplectic with rage/hate because you know you are intellectually and morally inferior. You will use any lie, distortion, or half truth to drool all over yourself, desperate to respond to my post. But as usual, the only way you can even pretend to compete is by lying. Just as you did here.

Carry on pathetic loser.
IBDimwit never does learn. You'd be the dimwit, Old-THUMPER.

My OP said no such thing. But truth never really held much sway with you, IBLiar. Here is my OP:
"Financial" covers a whole lot, Old-THUMPER; hence, you'd be the liar.

So show me, IBScumbagLiar, where did I say anything about wages in that post? Falls under the heading of "financial", Old-THUMPER; hence, you'd be the scumbag liar.

Show me, IBAsshole, where I praised illegal immigration in that post? Falls under the heading of "financial", Old-THUMPER; hence, you'd be the asshole.

Show me, IBPatheticLoser, where I said anything about immigrants replacing US laborers--or not--in that thread? Falls under the heading of "financial", Old-THUMPER; hence, you'd be the pathetic loser.

The fact is you can't point them out because I didn't say them.You'd be quite stupid to think that, Old-THUMPER.

But you truly don't care. I post anything and you go straight to incoherent melt down stage 6. You foam at the mouth, you go apoplectic with rage/hate because you know you are intellectually and morally inferior. You will use any lie, distortion, or half truth to drool all over yourself, desperate to respond to my post. But as usual, the only way you can even pretend to compete is by lying. Just as you did here. You started at stupid and went to moron, Old-THUMPER.

Carry on pathetic loser.You really need to be carried out in your intoxicated state, Old-THUMPER.
Originally Posted by Old-T
when was the last time you debated anyone on topic dick breath, most of your post are something real intelligent like SNICK fuck you jdrunk Originally Posted by gary5912
And assup wonders why he is a 3 time DOTY WINNER and DOTY emeritus !!!.... AND current Vice-DOTY !
Nice exercise in civillity, Old-T. But as your exercise has proven, the Idiot Jihad will only attack you personally and not debate the topic on its merits.

Don't waste your time.

Just play the Chicken Dick card and move on to the next outrageous thread with more outrageous lies and misinformation from the same rabble. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Much we have to learn from you on civility, AssupYoda. A fine example you are!