Lets stroke each other's egos!!!

I already know I'm awesome...why the hell do I need you losers to tell me what I already know? Geez...
I loooove me some

Valerie
Megan
London
Traci!!
Bailey

..... Frikin gorgeous women!!!
I love all the women and half the guys on Eccie....so there!
I wasn't aware I was a "post whore" but meh. lol. I find it funny that the person who accused me of such a thing has twice as many posts, but hey, who does math anymore. lol. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
RIGHT!

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing! ...I think she's got around 1500 or something.. Originally Posted by Valerie
Right!!!

Now I have 2,000 post in not even 4 months.. lol! Now that's a true post whore but I'm also a paid whore so who cares?
I hope in that 50%
I love all the women and half the guys on Eccie....so there! Originally Posted by London Rayne
London, did you want to mention any of us specifically by name?? Hmmmm??
Sorry Megan

I forgot about you......I need you to take pics of me........must keep you happy :-)
Now I have 2,000 post in not even 4 months.. lol! Now that's a true post whore but I'm also a paid whore so who cares? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Wear it like a badge of honor baby....you've earned it!!!
mmmm... I heart Wp55285, Ed, CarolinaGent, Rrabbit, Eccie Addict, Coast encounter, WTF and SR

Oh .. and Charlestudor
mmmm... I heart Wp55285, Ed, CarolinaGent, Rrabbit, Eccie Addict, Coast encounter, WTF and SR

Oh .. and Charlestudor Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Speaking of Charlie!...where has he been!?
Speaking of Charlie!...where has he been!? Originally Posted by Valerie
but I kinda miss him lol

Oh .. and Charlestudor Originally Posted by Naomi4u
WOW!! I'm flattered!! How did I sneak in there between WP and CarolinaGent?? You haven't even seen me naked..... yet!?!?
My guess is post-whores never think they are "post-whores"!! If you're not part of the clique, I apologize for assuming you were part of the reason why I have so much fun on this site following the regular contributors around the country and flirting, breaking balls, having fun with, making fun of all the rest of the people on the site. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Damn right you apologize!! LOL. Just kidding. I think I'm going crazy with cabin fever! Someone turn the sun back on!!!
WOW!! I'm flattered!! How did I sneak in there between WP and CarolinaGent?? You haven't even seen me naked..... yet!?!? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
hehe I did that on purpose

Looking forward to meeting ya Mr!
hehe I did that on purpose

Looking forward to meeting ya Mr! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Well, we are stroking egos in this forum and I just got HJ from Naomi!!!