Mexican Nationalism Disguised as anti-Trump, anti-Racism Protests

Trump doesn't know the difference between Mexicans and Hispanics. I don't expect you to either, LLephantMan.

JL bleats out his hate rhetoric as if racism was something to be defended. Read the OP, dipshit. AND.....

Stay STUPID my friends.

#AdiosAMIGO
They say you are what you think about most of the time. Anyone can see that dicks and asses is all you think about gay rey,

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Who is " they " EKIM ? YOU ? Then YOU MUST BE A DINGLEBERRY PICKING FAG ,if " they " say that ! Keep YOUR picture posted EKIM, showing YOUR " gay pride " and YOU staying in practice sucking on things ! Whether is dicks or dingle berries, YOU always have to have something in YOUR mouth ! And NEVER will the truth or common sense come out of YOUR mouth EKIM ! Or a load of cum !
Who is " they " EKIM ? YOU ? Then YOU MUST BE A DINGLEBERRY PICKING FAG ,if " they " say that ! Keep YOUR picture posted EKIM, showing YOUR " gay pride " and YOU staying in practice sucking on things ! Whether is dicks or dingle berries, YOU always have to have something in YOUR mouth ! And NEVER will the truth or common sense come out of YOUR mouth EKIM ! Or a load of cum ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

More fag babble from our resident dick smoker, gay rey.
Don't use the term "Union Jack" in a thread where Assup and LittleEva post. It makes them think of the times they get together for mutual masturbation. Usually when their assholes are sore.
Don't use the term "Union Jack" in a thread where Assup and LittleEva post. It makes them think of the times they get together for mutual masturbation. Usually when their assholes are sore. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You and gay rey are getting to be an item Tonto. Your stupid posts are running like his to gay crap. Are all right wingers cocksuckers?
You and gay rey are getting to be an item Tonto. Your stupid posts are running like his to gay crap. Are all right wingers cocksuckers? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
" Are all..." EKIM ? Wipe that man batter from YOUR eyes before you post EKIM. YOUR babbling after having sucked dicks all night down at YOUR kansASS gloryholes makes it hard enough to comprehend " Chimpese " without YOU fugging up YOUR sentence structure ! 14 years of the third grade STILL hasn't improved YOUR writing ability ! YOUR mentor woomby would be real disappointed in YOUR piss-poor writing skills after all the coaching HE gave YOU. Or was all that " coaching " just on how to take it in the ass and pick dingleberries down at those KansASS gloryholes ? !!
" Are all..." EKIM ? Wipe that man batter from YOUR eyes before you post EKIM. YOUR babbling after having sucked dicks all night down at YOUR kansASS gloryholes makes it hard enough to comprehend " Chimpese " without YOU fugging up YOUR sentence structure ! 14 years of the third grade STILL hasn't improved YOUR writing ability ! YOUR mentor woomby would be real disappointed in YOUR piss-poor writing skills after all the coaching HE gave YOU. Or was all that " coaching " just on how to take it in the ass and pick dingleberries down at those KansASS gloryholes ? !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Your stupid ass faggot rants are getting longer, gay rey. They contain more useless fag desired than normal for a queen like you.

• DSK
  • 06-05-2016, 10:40 PM
One must not offend the illegal aliens, you know?

The antidote for the "Mexican" flag within sight of my residence ...

.... is the Texas battle flag.....which followed the "Wanted" poster with a reward mounted on the windshield of the vehicle in my driveway that was vandalized by one of the little shits .... my shit stays on my property ... their shit stays on their property ... which includes their obnoxiously loud "ya-ya" music ... coming from the vehicle speakers in the driveway cranked up so they can hear it the house!

Contrary to Liberal Bullshit ... most of the "Hispanics" in this country are not welcomed in Mexico and are not respected by the "real" Mexicans....most can't even be understood by "real" Mexicans when they speak to them.

I guess I should start hoisting the "Union Jack" on the appropriate occasions! Originally Posted by LexusLover
In Mexico, they subject immigrants from south of their border to rape, shakedowns, beatings, thefts, etc. I guess them knowing the difference between Mexicans and Hispanics is a virtue in Assup's eyes.
Not true. Mexico sent all their murderers and rapists here, JL. Didn't you hear?

And, really LLephantMan? REALLY? I thought you knew a real Mexican from when you were holed up in the Alamo. You know, back before any of us were born! Don't let them near your Gran Torino!
Don't use the term "Union Jack" in a thread where Assup and LittleEva post. It makes them think of the times they get together for mutual masturbation. Usually when their assholes are sore. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I bet they don't tell the AFL-CIO guys down at the truck stop!

Iva-Little-One probably has them believing they are "special"!
I bet they don't tell the AFL-CIO guys down at the truck stop!

Iva-Little-One probably has them believing they are "special"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your glory hole s needing you to show up for your shift.
Your stupid ass faggot rants are getting longer, gay rey. They contain more useless fag desired than normal for a queen like you.

" fag desired " ??????? Those head shots off the gloryhole stall walls are SURE affecting YOU EKIM The Inbred Chimp ! YOU and assup piggy mamboolah are an experts on " fag desires " !!!!!
" fag desired " ??????? Those head shots off the gloryhole stall walls are SURE affecting YOU EKIM The Inbred Chimp ! YOU and assup piggy mamboolah are an experts on " fag desires " !!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Your desires are the main focus or your posts gay rey. You have been frantic to find another fag since your "woomby" left.

Barbara Jordan had it right...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMywOal05s0
Your desires are the main focus or your posts gay rey. You have been frantic to find another fag since your "woomby" left.

YOU are sure good at describing YOUR frantic condition since YOUR hero and butt buddy WOOMBY left YOU holding the (ball ) bag(s) down at the 'holes ! The one that YOU WK'd for EKIM !