Kissing, doing it well or not at all?

I pay for the gfe ladies, daty and dfk are a must, it's a plus if she squirts on my face. That's hot! I know I'm a sicko, but aren't we all in our own little way???
That's nice hun. Sorry you're angry babe. Did I do something? Nothing but respect over here. I'm a confident man btw, but I get it. Did we just break up or something? Sorry, you're very slightly over my age limit, fucking smoking btw. Glad you dropped the gloves and lashed out, even more glad I was man enough to bring it out.

BOWS Originally Posted by radio109
Glad to see I'm not the only one that gets shit from hookers on here. Enjoy, man.

Yea...but not someone already seen. I'm trying to think. Without knowing what look like... I mean I kinda ...well you go. There's a couple... you and al...gentlemen and the joker..... Originally Posted by annie@christophers

Wow! Anytime, sweetie. I still want you if I win that raffle. I guarantee that you will laugh at our session (one way or the other.)
That's nice hun. Sorry you're angry babe. Did I do something? Nothing but respect over here. I'm a confident man btw, but I get it. Did we just break up or something? Sorry, you're very slightly over my age limit, fucking smoking btw. Glad you dropped the gloves and lashed out, even more glad I was man enough to bring it out.

BOWS Originally Posted by radio109
Don't use up all your five-dollar words now. Shoulda stuck with your fifty-cent words before the edit

....Im UNbothered!
You guys have fun the way you want. I have never had a gfe with a paid lady. Does not feel anything like my girlfriend being with paid ladies. I never leave right after orgasms with my girlfriends, usually go to dinner, drinks, hang out and when the moment hits we are passionate and I spend less than $300 on the whole night, not just for an hour. When my time is limited to an hour I want to have sex as if we were to have drinks and shit my time is a wasting. Especially women that are in hotels or travelling it is one guy after another after another. If I have a 7pm appt, I am her 5th guy and she has more after me. I try to have as much fun as possible but cannot do some of those activities too intimate and too unclean for me. I don't mind a women's sweat or smell especially if I love her, just don't want to smell another guy. I have felt wet spots on beds in hotels and I know it was not my deposit. Don't like it. But you guys enjoy however you want. Each of us does what we like.
Had one travelling lady that put towels on bed to prevent wet spots for next guy, she needed pillows under her hips just right and felt more like I was giving her physical therapy than gfe, lol.
I pay for the gfe ladies, daty and dfk are a must, it's a plus if she squirts on my face. That's hot! I know I'm a sicko, but aren't we all in our own little way??? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
You are sick, I read your reviews, keep up the good work lol.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that gets shit from hookers on here. Enjoy, man.

Wow! Anytime, sweetie. I still want you if I win that raffle. I guarantee that you will laugh at our session (one way or the other.) Originally Posted by albundy
You should make that happen bud. I'd really love to read it, you're made for each other and I mean that in a good way.

Don't use up all your five-dollar words now. Shoulda stuck with your fifty-cent words before the edit

....Im UNbothered! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Sure toots, hop off my raisins, or I charge, you don't wanna owe me. Let me guess you'll attack my grammar next?
Wise words again Boudin, you're wasting your wisdom btw. No offence bud
Amazing things can happen after a simple, sweet kiss.
^^^

+1
Personally I hate kissing. YMMV with the whole kissing thing. Some guys I enjoy kissing, some guys want to drown me in their spit and mirder me with their tongue. No thanks. I don't want to drink someone's spit. Gross.

Yes, LFK is on the menu but if you suck I'll playfully suggest we move on to something else
...Especially women that are in hotels or travelling it is one guy after another after another. If I have a 7pm appt, I am her 5th guy and she has more after me... Originally Posted by Boudin3112
It's been a very long time since I've done a hotel incall, and that's the exact reason why. I much prefer outcalls, and I see girls who I know are low volume, so I can time it so i'm pretty sure I'm her first -often only- client of the day. That said, agency girls are sometimes (but not always) higher volume, and I've seen many girls from all three of the local agencies. However, they have always been freshly showered and clean when they see me. Never smelled somebody else's latex down there. The ladies I see know how to take a shower and use mouthwash.

Back to the topic at hand, to me, the key to a great session is passion and sensuality. Kissing is essential to that, leading to sensual and erotic mutual pleasure. Nearly every lady I've seen has responded very well to that approach. Sure, they're hookers, but they're women, too and enjoy being treated well for a change. And I've found that they will treat me better and enhance my experience for it.

But that's just me. Y'all do want you want, and more power to you.
I only see low-volume providers who has very high standards with respect to hygiene. I have brushed my teeth, used mouthwash and showered after we meet - even if I just did it at home.

If there is mutual attraction, DFK is usually part of the session. All the providers I have seen in recent years have been very clean and fresh, so DATY is a pleasure.

I always read the reviews to avoid providers with hygiene issues.
Brothers myren and geebeenew, got love for ya. As usual the sour sacks turn a thread into a mutual circle jerk. You guys need some quality time together, touch therapy. I just had an extended passionate kiss fest, my beard still smells like wet pussy, my painting skills were requested on a beautiful blindfolded face, and I got all the cuddling I wanted. Then got asked to go to dinner and really nice convo off the clock for being a nice guy. Didn't kiss ass or ask for favors. That's what being decent and fun gets a fella sometimes. Karma is a bitch but she is also a beauty sometimes. I will sleep well tonight. Keep jerking bros
OldGent,

Exactly what happens. If you treat the girls nice and with respect, they nearly always return the favor. Off the clock time, going to lunch or dinner, or just talking over a glass of wine.
Brothers myren and geebeenew, got love for ya. As usual the sour sacks turn a thread into a mutual circle jerk. You guys need some quality time together, touch therapy. I just had an extended passionate kiss fest, my beard still smells like wet pussy, my painting skills were requested on a beautiful blindfolded face, and I got all the cuddling I wanted. Then got asked to go to dinner and really nice convo off the clock for being a nice guy. Didn't kiss ass or ask for favors. That's what being decent gets a fella sometimes. Karma is a bitch but she is also a beauty sometimes. I will sleep well tonight. Keep jerking bros Originally Posted by OldGent
YOU are FUN!! I had a great time, as I always do with you :-). Thank you even more for the 'after'.... You are WAY more than decent, luv!!

I will chime in on the kissing.....it is something I love, and to me that first kiss says soooo much about chemistry and attraction......and a kiss can go in so many directions, that's the best part!!
I.mean sorry that obviously some people are puppets and I wish some backbone. I mean plenty of assholes wanting to scream wore or stupid or whatever strikes their fancy. But I will sit right here and no I will not get angry with that poor dude boudin...or Ole bourbon. I mean comon. Now.leave the kids alone. Btw. That was a puss move with the kid. A bit far Hon . Mean. But I'll get him either way. And as far as this stupid spider shit. I'll need to talk to the one that seems to know. Vic? I don't know why. But stupid I'm sure. And would never work. Do yall really think it would? So I'm gonna go address some tough guys that seem to think I have done something. And explain that after things become clearer they will understand that it was kids play. Yall want to put shit up . We'll ya should have listened. But I ain't gonna play anymore then I will give. I asked 4 girls. Leave alone. But apparently not. So I guess we shall hope that Annie is worthy of a bigger fed then these ..the dynamic duo and piggy. I mean seriously. Having them turn. It's gross. Really should pick on someone your own size. But actually. I see no competition. And no girls. Lol. My kids and family and even friends if stand still. Are not here for your amusement. And I don't find you amusing. Sick. But fuck. I guess yall should know that by know. P.s ain't know way this shit being run at all by this weird shit. And no your not saving out of freindship. Or some unicorn like that. I won't let you. So be good. And get that kid or charge him. Poor nic..and mel. And others. Ur disgraceful. And I'm sure you have enticed enough. And let's face it I always walk right in. Lol. Cause I'm stupid annie. Pick on me. Wrong pick. So I guess let the games begin. Cause I'm gonna pull in my favors. And you I hope are worth your idiotic cause. Ya wanna save kids do it. But really. The dramatics..
And cool ness...I hope one hits me. Sit around screaming wore and such. Trained dogs. But who's training me? Oh I no girls...I'm just talk. So sick of it. Lol. But your gonna apoligize. At least to me. And whoever I think Ur torturing for your pleasure. Not for due justice. Shit. What a fucking mess. Now go call a real cop. And I'm sure in here...dunno who is what or where. To many . And fuck man if that shit is going on. Then just grab the fuckers. It's not that hard. And yes boo. Your right not to claim this prize. Lol tell one of the dangerous ones. You made them all dangerous. Now responsible for the mess. Sorry people. But I'm sure the Einsteins will write some stupid shit. Nobody I know would believe it. Lol. Not for a second. So let's start . Who Ya got chella...hmmm. nope belinda. I guess I'm lucky to have a lawyer. But I won't ask tommy. I'll bring the old man. He's mean. And I wanna see your faces. Should Ya ever come to nola. At least round me. Ok. So....last time for that nonsense. One more stop and please feel free to say what u will. And I'm sorry. Bourbon it was the creepy. And boudin I don't know why they chose you. But usually it's something off. Sorry. But be men and for God's sake don't call me another name. Heaven ain't helping Ya by now anyway...but they go also. Ugh. I just wanna puke. And before you do a total move you will fucken regret. Those boys grandfather will fucken roast you. And that's if it stays legal. So hope it does . I don't hunt you idiots. Why. You'll come . Sooner or later. With back up of retards. Or maybe a actual fed. But I can't wait to ask who the fuck is in charge. Seriously. Ya gotta take be kidding me. But it's real. Fucking gross. ...OK I'll be back . Oh and piggy. Nobody likes a squealer. But I would absolutely do it all again. I don't fucken care who is looking. They obviously werent. Alas. This . Old gent or al..if not possesed. Take pic. Lol. And please help borbon and other. I just can't look at them. Or dont. Cause Ur gonna get told on. But hey. Yall stuck around. Hope you are assertive. Cause I don't wanna have a big fucken discussion. Ok? Dam so late. And he better be up. I mean. Nerves of steel. But I ain't talking to that ridiculous gang of 4. Seriously. Dam bullshit. And Texas no less. Ugh. the muse.