Welcome back SweetAterPie

i forgot how to rtm.

I need a twatter account so my fan club can know when I take a shit and that momma taught me to wipe front to back.

I sincerly enjoy mr. pie's irreverent and frequently inflammatory posting and just hope he will tone it down to an acceptable level.

taking this shit too seriously may lead to constipation.
Twatter is pretty funny sometimes, shitmydadsays still one of my all time favorites, to bad the TV show is not on Showtime or HBO.

"Everyone thinks their opinion matters. Don't argue with a nobody. A farmer doesn't bother telling a pig his breath smells like shit."
Sorry about the hijack, monkmonk and Mr. Pie lol! Don't go hitting RTM just yet lol![/quote]

Don,t think I won't young lady, you know I am connected round these parts.
And enough with the charade I know for a fact these two hangout frequently. Now,
Off with your head!
And I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet.
Attached Images File Type: jpg alice.JPG (67.2 KB, 90 views)
Well the bad extensions look accurate......
Oh and I forgot,
Attached Images File Type: gif lollerbate.gif (30.3 KB, 78 views)
Sorry Dannie. I'm a little grown for all the LOL's LMAO's and TGIFridays bullshit. OK just ONE for you LOL...UGH! I thinck I just threw up a bit in my mouth........

Monk! !!! front to back? Don't they everthing backwards across the pond? Drive on the wrong side of the road?...wipe......back to front!
Sorry about the hijack, monkmonk and Mr. Pie lol! Don't go hitting RTM just yet lol!

Don,t think I won't young lady, you know I am connected round these parts.
And enough with the charade I know for a fact these two hangout frequently. Now,
Off with your head Wayward!
And I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
One small edit to your perfection...

So this is what a waking nightmare feels like? 'taterpie that was very funny and while we are no Johnny Depp it is still very creative and tells a tale. There is going to be a lot more banging on the like button than the RTM in this threAD buddy.
Well at least until you hear " THE BRITISH ARE COMIN' and they're bringin' their silly, immature friends "

somebody stop me....no.......for real.........
Hey London I have you on ignore, but just a quick question do you really understand just what it is that we all do here? Paid friendship seems kind of ironic or ill conceived as a jab, so are you not welcoming back taterpie or did you just miss me while you were gone dear?

I've always wanted to ask about your stage name, were you trying to invoke the image of being cold and miserable as what your clients could expect from you or how they would feel when leaving your tender embrace... just kidding of course London Rayne is a lovely name. The entomology of provider nom de guerre is just fascinating... we should have really angry sex someday it would be funny. I know you are completely smitten with Wakeup, so I don't have a chance with you, but we all have to dream. Originally Posted by Wayward
Aww I am flattered you would actually take me off ignore just to read what I had to say.

Actually, for once I was not being facetious in my posting. What I meant by the "not paying me" phrase, was that for ONCE I did not screw the entire thread of posters just to get them to say nice things about me lol. It was not intended to suggest that something was wrong with paying me to do so, but it sure feels good when it's not just white knights posting about it.
This has veered way off-topic too. Lets all move on