Debbie gets dumped!

put him on ignore and you will not have to read his babble babble babble Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
I will. Then both of them will be invisible.
put him on ignore and you will not have to read his babble babble babble Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Mission Accomplished!

It already smells better in here!
Thanks hillbilly, I hope the little troll is serious. He has commented on my every post for some time. It was like gay rey had another handle.
I will. Then both of them will be invisible. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Mission Accomplished!
Plagiarized that from Bush
It already smells better in here! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Because you nose isn't buried in my ass.
He's gay for someone.
Why did this email controversy conveniently happen right before the DNC? In an effort to discredit Hillary and give Trump a boost in the polls. See my new thread and this article. Russian hackers and Trump's new friend, Putin, were in on this, no doubt about it. Putin wants Trump to win. And it's not to help America out, believe me.

See this article:

Clinton campaign manager: Russians leaked Democrats’ emails to help Donald Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ump/?tid=a_inl
Why did this email controversy conveniently happen right before the DNC? In an effort to discredit Hillary and give Trump a boost in the polls. See my new thread and this article. Russian hackers and Trump's new friend, Putin, were in on this, no doubt about it. Putin wants Trump to win. And it's not to help America out, believe me.

See this article:

Russians leaked dim-retard emails to hurt hildebeest

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ump/?tid=a_inl Originally Posted by SassySue
FTFY, Silly Suzy Simpleton.

BTW, Silly Suzy Simpleton, isn't hildebeest campaigning on her *record* as Secretary of State where she cemented positive relationships with countries like Russia? Isn't she, Silly Suzy Simpleton? Isn't hildebeest running on her record of *achievements*, Silly Suzy Simpleton?

Also, do you think it was a coincidence that Odumbo scheduled a press conference with the president of Mexico the day after Trump accepted the Republican nomination, Silly Suzy Simpleton?
Grip. Grip. Grip.

FACE IT, RWWipes.

America ain't yours. It's everybody's. So you can rage, delude yourselves and lie all you want. Drumpf will not only lose, but the Democratic Party will emerge totally United for the first time ever.

DID YOU TAKE THE BET? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
why do you keep saying grip?????
Who knows?

The dimocraps will lie about anything. It's just their nature. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Guess Debbie " I know NOSSING ! " Shultz doesn't get to use the Clinton " I did NOT...." excuse to try to keep her position !

See this article:

Clinton campaign manager: Russians leaked Democrats’ emails to help Donald Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ump/?tid=a_inl Originally Posted by SassySue
It's still true. The DNC still shows evidence of racism and anti-Semitism. The Russians may have released them, but it was Democrats who wrote them.
Guess Debbie " I know NOSSING ! " Shultz doesn't get to use the Clinton " I did NOT...." excuse to try to keep her position ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The "amazing" (but expectable) FACT is ..... the first "alleged hacking" occurred a YEAR AGO (2015) and the second "alleged hacking" occurred THREE MONTHS ago ... and HillariousNoMore, who is seeking to be the POTUS and "THE MOST POWERFUL WOMAN IN THE FREE WORLD" ....

... "nos nuthin" .....

Didn't know her husband was getting blow jobs in the other end of the house.
Didn't know she had boxes of cancelled checks in her clothes closet.
Didn't know her Ambassador need military support for security.
Didn't know the guys who killed him were terrorists.
Didn't know she could have more than one email account on her phone.
Didn't know should couldn't have a private server for government emails.
Didn't know any of the emails were marked "classified" on her server.
Didn't know she wasn't supposed to erase emails under subpoena.
Didn't know the Russian Government had hacked the Dems computers.
Didn't know the Russian Government got emails from the Dems computers.

I'm sure there are a lot more .... "Didn't knows" for this one! Resemblance?

Would have been a hell of a testimonial for H, she did all she could helping her get the nomination....LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
She only did what she was told to do.
This is how you and the fox do it lexie, personally I have no fleas.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are a flea.
You are a flea. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He's actually a pimple on a flea's ass.
You are a flea. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You are a cunt with fleas.
She only did what she was paid to do. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama