Why Greek?

You are the little racist bitch that was so proud of Beyonce's half time show in the super bowl. I would not do you if you paid me. Originally Posted by capitan1962
Wow, don't know you or Lena. What makes you think I or anyone else in this thread care what you think?
You are the little racist bitch that was so proud of Beyonce's half time show in the super bowl. I would not do you if you paid me. Originally Posted by capitan1962

Looks like someone tripped over his white sheet on the way to his pegging session. I personally can't wait to meet Lena.
This IS a thread about anal, so please do us a favor go find a fence pole with barbed wire and go impale your sorry ass on it.
You may enjoy it !
Cap, I'm sure we disagree on so so much. But fret not, there is at least one perspective we definitely share. I WOULD NEVER PAY TO DO YOU! I'm in my hotel room in NYC right now uttering the most wild, loud, spit gargling cackle I can muster; I'm literally almost dead from laughter. Who even had the thought of you and I fucking each other? (Hint: it wasn't me...)

"I would not do you if you paid me."
Got to meet this woman... /\/\
^^^

Yes, I would definitely recommend that.
Lena is a sexy intellectual cutie, a real gem !!
Cap is a bitch and lower than shit.

This is not acceptable toward to this young lady.
Despite completely fucking jumping the shark, this is an absolutely wonderful thread/topic. Anal while having the possibility of being a bit messy from time to time, is by far the biggest orgasms that I have ever felt. I never knew that squirting was real until I finally did it. If a guy knows what he's doing we need to have extra towels available. That's why you take the trip to Greece. 😄
  • lat
  • 08-19-2016, 09:20 PM
Despite completely fucking jumping the shark, this is an absolutely wonderful thread/topic. Anal while having the possibility of being a bit messy from time to time, is by far the biggest orgasms that I have ever felt. I never knew that squirting was real until I finally did it. If a guy knows what he's doing we need to have extra towels available. That's why you take the trip to Greece. 😄 Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood
Yes Kat I think you are right I was with a SB I known awhile I had too many that night we tried Greek with me in a chair and her on top backwards she said she squirted for the first time she told me later that night hell I didn't rember shit and she was mad as hell !
Despite completely fucking jumping the shark, this is an absolutely wonderful thread/topic. Anal while having the possibility of being a bit messy from time to time, is by far the biggest orgasms that I have ever felt. I never knew that squirting was real until I finally did it. If a guy knows what he's doing we need to have extra towels available. That's why you take the trip to Greece. 😄 Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood
That should generate some interest! Must say from you PAWG post that the Isoamd view would be very interesting to say the least.
Thank you so much dear Myren!

Lena is a sexy intellectual cutie, a real gem !! Originally Posted by myren1900
That should generate some interest! Must say from you PAWG post that the Isoamd view would be very interesting to say the least. Originally Posted by LA Man
I figured it was time to wet you gentleman's appetite a bit. Hopefully I've achieved my goals.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1810732

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1809477&page=7
Just wanting some enlightenment. I am thinking about booking a provider that offers greek. I have never partaken in this before. Can some of you gents explain why you like it so much? Are the sensations different or is it just the thrill of it. And ladies, I have read some on the subject of why it would be pleasurable for y'all but do you really get off on it? Originally Posted by stockn2468
It's an acquired taste for some....I've been indulging in it well before I became a provider.
For me it's a different kind of fullness in the best way possible.
I can't cum from it alone but it feels very good however during buttseckz combined with clitoral stimulation the orgasms are almost "pass out" good lol.
Have to agree with Kati here. I have never had a more powerful orgasm then when my ass is being toyed with. Just so hard finding good providers that know how to give properly as well as receive.

Simple. Best orgasm ever. Originally Posted by KatiforYou