How can you take pleasure in sh*tting on people

• oeb11
  • 01-19-2020, 09:01 AM
If Joe gets the nomination - the VP is crucial - I do not think Joe will last a 4 year term as POTUS due to his advancing dementia.

If he adds a Marxist VP to placate the radical Fascist DPST's of his party - this country could have a true marxist in Office.

My vote goes to bernie and/or lizzie - they radical marxist stands won't fly in Nov 2020! Radical Fascist DPST group needs a lesson !
How can you take pleasure in sh*tting on people Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's easy. It's kinda like you taking pleasure in constantly shitting on this forum. Or the rest of us taking pleasure in seeing you banned!

Actually, I do not take pleasure in seeing SissyChaps shitting on himself, because it is a constant reminder of our failed educational system and how, after the infrastructure is refurbished, we will have to rebuilt and reconstitute the integrity of our public education system: staring with thinning the heard of educators and administrators of any SocialLiberalAntiAmericanAntiT rumpers who wish to indoctrinate our next generation with silly, ignorant, ineffective policies and agendas.