JOHNBALLS

• Doove
  • 03-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Watch out if Sybil shows up as a member! Originally Posted by Perryay
I think (s)he already has. Several times.
I've been pretty slow to come around to the buzzbomb fan club, but even i gotta say, today's episode in the bb soap opera was pretty dang funny. Originally Posted by Doove

That was funny!

That's why I was ready with the popcorn....forgot the beers, though....darnit!

elg....
  • Laker
  • 03-07-2011, 07:53 AM
And what a waste of some good handles. How long before a real newbie can pick one? Or someone already here to ask to change to one? I could see me as "numnuts". Would be a shame if some are dead forever.

Edit: you have the long list of handles. I would almost like to see that. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

OSD, Iv'e been called that many times, the handle you have quoted, but adding a "b" in the almost center off it! I always thought it was a term of endearment! :-)
And what a waste of some good handles. How long before a real newbie can pick one? Or someone already here to ask to change to one? I could see me as "numnuts". Would be a shame if some are dead forever.

Edit: you have the long list of handles. I would almost like to see that. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Maybe throw "NUMNUTS" or "NUMBNUTS" into your "location" that would be JB highest honor, im sure if he were here..
  • GP
  • 03-10-2011, 05:10 PM
WooHoo. He's back!