Another Pro-Republican Newspaper endorses Clinton.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the only stupid and illiterate, banana sucking ape in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You'd be the only stupid and illiterate, banana sucking ape in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
poopthrowing.jpg

Really? Looks like you are also chicmazoid. However you suck dicks rather than bananas.
those newspapers who endorsed Hillary Clinton prefer the safe space with experienced politicians regardless of their faults.

they condone & support her corruption and they are a bunch of losers. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Your response proves what I been saying- you are in denial. So what about the papers that endorse Trump- guess in your world they are all fine and dandy right?
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep sucking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that's what you do.
so you're saying that Trump is evil lite and Hillary is evil max? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
In a way, but I don't think "max" is a strong enough term to denote the level of evil Hillary presents.
I guess this has somehow gotten off the OP and into the dingleberry realm.

Thanks again, RWWipes, for keeping it real.
LOLing 0zombies! http://getoffthebs.com/dallas-morning-news/

Dallas Morning News Headed For Bankruptcy for Attacking Trump

Due to the one of the most asinine endorsements of the century, revenue has hit rock bottom for the Dallas Morning News as thousands of the Dallas newspaper subscribers are cancelling their subscriptions.

The moronic endorsement broke a 75-year streak in the paper’s history of endorsing Republicans, and generated a lot of reader pushback in the form of angry comments and vows to unsubscribe from the paper. Although Dallas is relatively liberal, the state hasn’t gone Democrat in a presidential election in 40 years.
On September 6th the Morning News foolishly announced that they were refusing to endorse Donald J. Trump for President in 2016. The board of the Dallas based newspaper has repeatedly ripped into Trump for what they claim is Trump’s “admiration” of Russian President Vladimir Putin and disavowal of trade deals like the Trans-Pacific Partnership, as well as national security ideas that the newspapers leadership claims “put sound bites over sound policy.”

The Dallas Morning News had previously endorsed every GOP nominee dating back to 1940. In 1964, it was neutral between Texan and incumbent Democratic President Lyndon B. Johnson and Republican Arizona Sen. Barry Goldwater.

Susan Bennett, a circulation manager for the Dallas Morning News told Get Off the Bs that, “It has been a madhouse here. We are having to work overtime to answer thousands of angry calls from subscribers, who are cancelling their subscriptions to our publication.”

According to Bennett, there has been no loyalty to their newspaper amongst their democratic leaning advertisers, who are “pulling” their advertisements due to the “catastrophic decline” in the newspapers daily subscribers.

The Dallas Morning News is a daily newspaper serving the Dallas–Fort Worth area of Texas, which at the start of September 2016 boasted 271,900 daily subscribers. It was founded on October 1, 1885, by Alfred Horatio Belo as a satellite publication of the Galveston Daily News, of Galveston, Texas.

Today circulation has fell below 134,000 daily subscribers, largely due to the newspapers asinine endorsement of Rotten Lying Hillary Clinton on September 7th, claiming that Trump is “unfit to serve as our nations next president.”

The recent demise of the Dallas Morning News, which was once one of the 20 largest paid newspaper circulations in the United States and which boasted nine Pulitzer awards, should come as no surprise to anyone with any brain cells still functioning because the whole nation has been witness to the demise of many of idiots who have foolishly attacked Trump.

Get Off The Bs humorously asked Mr. Trump if he found it counterproductive to destroy businesses and people who attack him, to which Donald replied, “Lacy, their all dishonest. What did I ever do to the Dallas Morning News? Trump will bring back jobs 100%.”

This is Brenda Corpian reporting for Get Off The Bs and with a message to the leadership team of the Dallas Morning News. I am laughing my ass off at you stupid pundits and will party likes it is 1999 again when your dishonest newspaper bytes the dust. Vote for Trump because voting for anyone else is just plain stupid!
I do feel sorry for Trump supporters. He said in his book he was selling them a fantasy and they're following after it like a rat does cheese. lol
I do feel sorry for Trump supporters. He said in his book he was selling them a fantasy and they're following after it like a rat does cheese. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Odumbo's boy, Gruber, said you were stupid, Sissy Chap.
In a way, but I don't think "max" is a strong enough term to denote the level of evil Hillary presents. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
evil extreme? dunno, can't think of the right adjective to go with evil.

this link shows the evilness of the psychopaths.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=129175964

looks like Hillary falls somewhere between 14 - 19
Your response proves what I been saying- you are in denial. So what about the papers that endorse Trump- guess in your world they are all fine and dandy right? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I'm not the one in denial. everyone in Washington D.C. is shocked and still are shocked that Donald Trump made it this far. everyone thought he was a joke. looks like the jokes on them & you. you are the one in denial.

The democratic party and the left wing liberals is in denial over trump. They are not used to getting hard hitting push back from the opposition.

that dallas newspaper that endorsed Hillary is also in denial.
they paid dearly in losing half of their subscribers. It would have been better for them to stay neutral. They didn't, they chose to endorse a corrupt, rent seeking politician.

I really hope the republican politicians who endorsed Hillary Clinton loses.

This is not to say I like Donald; I don't. He is by far the least corrupt of the 2 candidates.
Did SLOBBRIN claim that the DMN is going out of business because it endorsed HIllary?

Did he really quote some douchebag's basement blog as his means of proof?

CIncinnati Enquirer (a GANNETT paper) also has endorsed Clinton. First endorsement for a Democratic presidential candidate in eons.

I wonder if they'll be folding tomorrow?

The media is biased ... Against illiterate assholes. LIke Drumpf

We all should be.
Did SLOBBRIN claim that the DMN is going out of business because it endorsed HIllary?

Did he really quote some douchebag's basement blog as his means of proof?

CIncinnati Enquirer (a GANNETT paper) also has endorsed Clinton. First endorsement for a Democratic presidential candidate in eons.

I wonder if they'll be folding tomorrow?

The media is biased ... Against illiterate assholes. LIke Drumpf

We all should be. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Slobbrin is Iffy?