Three people dead in Cascade Mall shooting in Burlington

....thinning the herd ....

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Go to your glory hole and get face fucked, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I'm Going to my glory hole and get face fucked, Ekim. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your selfies show the hazards you suffer when you engage in being face fucked for your living, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Your selfies show the hazards you suffer when you engage in being face fucked for your living, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Easy to see chicken dick you have no concept of a selfie. It is why you remain shit for brains.
Suspect in custody in Washington state mall killings, state police say

The man accused of killing five people inside a Washington state shopping mall has been named as Arcan Cetin. Around 7 p.m. September 23, a gunman opened fire inside a Macy’s store at the Cascade Mall in Burlington, Washington. Police describe the shooter as “darker complected” with his age estimated in the “late teens or early 20s.” Cetin is 20 years old. The shooter fled the scene before police arrived and remains at large amid a massive manhunt. The fatal victims have been described as four females — ranking in ages from 16 to 95 — and one male. Their exact ages have not been released.

Cetin was arrested without incident nearly 24 hours after the shooting in Oak Harbor, Washington, about 30 miles from Burlington....

Initial descriptions had described Cetin as being Hispanic. According to his Facebook page, Cetin is a native of Adana in Turkey. He’s a graduate of Oak Harbor High School, class of 2015....

On his Twitter page, which hasn’t been updated since the summer of 2015, Cetin recommended hildebeest and “Hitler’s wife” to be the new face of the ten dollar bill.

A tweet of Cetin’s from January 2015 led some on social media to believe he was a supporter of hildebeest.

(source)

FTFYour dick-sucking ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
FTFY my dick-sucking ass, Ekim . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
A Mexican from Turkey?

More Obama's MO: Mass shooting from guy who is obviously a Muslim; Deny, Deny, Not enough info; Let the new cycles three times; Still deny; Paint anyone who asks "Muslim?" as a racist; Come out on a weekend that terrorist ties haven't been ruled out; Insist on not saying "radical Islam."