Iva biggen......

What a loser. With the exception of a dewy eyed post about Arnold Palmer's passing (like his fat ass can walk a round of golf), all the Limpdick Lardass and all time warning points leader on a competing site can do is hurl insults and personally attack individual members of this board.

I'm really happy to be ignoring him and NOT poking him in the eye while he sits in the corner, pathetically and uncontrollably foaming at the mouth.

Because you know...

BULLIES NEVER WIN

And you can tell him I said that!

What a loser. With the exception of a dewy eyed post about Arnold Palmer's passing (like his fat ass can walk a round of golf), all the Limpdick Lardass and all time warning points leader on a competing site can do is hurl insults and personally attack individual members of this board.

I'm really happy to be ignoring him and NOT poking him in the eye while he sits in the corner, pathetically and uncontrollably foaming at the mouth.

Because you know...

BULLIES NEVER WIN

And you can tell him I said that!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Women hating racist pig. The women here hate you. You are a cocksucking, racist, misogyinistic, repulsive pig. Go fuck yourself.
"]LMAO, it is a well known fact hat some are coming from out of town, like I stated they did in Ferguson.( You did read that ) didn't you? Bimbo jumped in (like you) and made the claim Soros provided the buses. I just asked for a link proving that. He hasn't been able to factually (not conjecture) it is true. . Originally Posted by bambino
So do you have a link or not?
This is what happens to stumpy on his rants.

This is what happens to stumpy on his rants.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's you after you stuff you're head up Asswipes ass retarded Lenny. Insult any providers lately punk?
That's you after you stuff you're head up Asswipes ass retarded Lenny. Insult any providers lately punk? Originally Posted by bambino
Just you little bitch. How many dicks have you sucked today?
Just you little bitch. How many dicks have you sucked today? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are the cocksucking, retarded little punk Lenny. Did any providers insult you today Retarded Lenny? Did you insult them back you little punk? Retarded cocksucking Lenny.
You are the cocksucking, retarded little punk Lenny. Did any providers insult you today Retarded Lenny? Did you insult them back you little punk? Retarded cocksucking Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino
Just you stumpy, she is smarter than you.Have I insulted you today toady? I hope so.

Stumpy just doesn't fit a gas bag like you think you need something like
bambeano to slow down the gas. Yep that fits bambeano.....

Just you stumpy, she is smarter than you.Have I insulted you today toady? I hope so.

But, but, but EKIM, we all KNOW how a "client " of YOURS down at the KansASS 'holes might NOT be taking that product and give YOU some of YOUR favorite " perfume " while YOU are rimming them and picking their dingleberries !!

More retarded rants from retarded Lenny. The punk cocksucker.
More retarded rants from retarded Lenny. The punk cocksucker. Originally Posted by bambino
More hot air from bmbeano.