The First Debate Proved What We Knew: Trump Is a Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino
The loopholes are law retarded Lenny. That's why millions of people take advantage of the loopholes because they are legal Retarded Lenny. Yes Lenny, writing off the interest on your mortgage is a legal loophole Lenny. If you owned a home you might know this. If you operate a business, you can write off business expenses Retarded Lenny. I take advantage of these legal loopholes Lenny. As millions do Retarded Lenny. And I'm not giving you any links Retarded Lenny. You look them up yourself Retarded Lenny.

BAMBULLY STRIKES AGAIN.

I wonder if he ever gets tired of name calling, personal attacks and hate speech.

Glad I don't have to read all of his poisonous blather.

Somebody should tell him he's acting like a schoolyard bully who's been confronted.

Like Drumpf.
Quote:

Originally Posted by bambino in response to i'a biggen
The loopholes are law retarded Lenny. That's why millions of people take advantage of the loopholes because they are legal Retarded Lenny. Yes Lenny, writing off the interest on your mortgage is a legal loophole Lenny. If you owned a home you might know this. If you operate a business, you can write off business expenses Retarded Lenny. I take advantage of these legal loopholes Lenny. As millions do Retarded Lenny. And I'm not giving you any links Retarded Lenny. You look them up yourself Retarded Lenny.
BAMBULLY STRIKES AGAIN.

I wonder if he ever gets tired of name calling, personal attacks and hate speech.

Somebody should tell him he's acting like a schoolyard bully who's been confronted.

Like Drumpf.

What this thread seems to be showing is that our 1% wannabes have no problem with not paying their own taxes. Why would a demagogic tax evader like Drumpf (like Al Capone) upset them? They only wish they would get away with murder.
Quote:

Originally Posted by bambino in response to i'a biggen
BAMBULLY STRIKES AGAIN.

Like Drumpf.

What this thread seems to be showing is that our 1% wannabes have no problem with not paying their own taxes. Why would a demagogic tax evader like Drumpf (like Al Capone) upset them? They only wish they would get away with murder. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't verbally abuse women, like you, Retarded Lenny and Drumph! Your hero. I merely point out facts. Lenny is Retarded and you are a cocksucking pig. Retarded Lenny doesn't know the difference between a loophole and Al Capone.
You've proven that you are the ECCIE village idiot retarded Lenny. You are a Retard, Lenny. Just because I exposed you're stupidity again you shouldn't get angry. Other people have been exposing your stupidity since you were young. Just like Asswipe your mentor.

" But Bambino, she started it" Originally Posted by bambino
Bambeano you are a fucking moronic name caller. and cocksucker. Other than that you have no redeeming qualities. What did you expose except you are still making payments on your double wide.
Bambeano you are a fucking moronic name caller. and cocksucker. Other than that you have no redeeming qualities. What did you expose except you are still making payments on your double wide. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are ECCIES VILLAGE IDIOT Retarded Lenny. Everyone knows this Retarded Lenny. Your posts continue solidify your standing as the Village Idiot. I'm much younger than you Retarded Lenny. I own a business Retarded Lenny. I take advantage of every tax break I can Retarded Lenny. And I have a few years left on my mortgage Retarded Lenny. And I would bet my Home is far nicer than yours is Retarded Lenny.

"But Bambino, she started it"

Retarded Lenny the punk
You are ECCIES VILLAGE IDIOT Retarded Lenny. Everyone knows this Retarded Lenny. Your posts continue solidify your standing as the Village Idiot. I'm much younger than you Retarded Lenny. I own a business Retarded Lenny. I take advantage of every tax break I can Retarded Lenny. And I have a few years left on my mortgage Retarded Lenny. And I would bet my Home is far nicer than yours is Retarded Lenny.

Retarded Lenny the punk Originally Posted by bambino
LMAO you buffoons who claim you know all about someone here on this board, are funny. Bambeano, you are the class moron. The only time you know shit is when you step in it, and that is about daily. You have had your ass handed to you more than anyone else. Just a anti Semitic racist.
LMAO you buffoons who claim you know all about someone here on this board, are funny. Bambeano, you are the class moron. The only time you know shit is when you step in it, and that is about daily. You have had your ass handed to you more than anyone else. Just a anti Semitic racist. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm getting under your skin Retarded Lenny. I see your taking orders from Asswipe because he made sure you posted anti-semite instead of what you call anti-samantite!!!!!!!! It's so fucking obvious Retarded Lenny!! Now, post were Ive ever posted a racial or anti-semitic slur here Retarded Lenny. I can post Asswipes and you mysoginist slurs your punk. Now run along Retarded Lenny.
Let me guess... the Limpdick Lardass OINKED again!

Am I close?
Let me guess... the Limpdick Lardass OINKED again!

Am I close? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the only pig here pink boy. Go suck a cock.
I'm getting under your skin Retarded Lenny. I see your taking orders from Asswipe because he made sure you posted anti-semite instead of what you call anti-samantite!!!!!!!! It's so fucking obvious Retarded Lenny!! Now, post were Ive ever posted a racial or anti-semitic slur here Retarded Lenny. I can post Asswipes and you mysoginist slurs your punk. Now run along Retarded Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino
LMAO, no you simple minded fucktrd, but I must be under yours, as you have to reply to my every post. Now run along and call a Jew a pig.
LMAO, no you simple minded fucktrd, but I must be under yours, as you have to reply to my every post. Now run along and call a Jew a pig. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ill call you a pig. Just like Asswipe. You're his junior pig. He tells you what to do and how to do it. You are a retarded pig. I don't know that cocksucking pig, I don't know you. I have no Idea what your nationality is, religion or race. But I know you're stupid cocksucking pigs. In your case, a retatarded pig too!

But you two pigs continually insult women. That's why you're pigs and not men.

Fuck both of you. Punks
  • DSK
  • 09-28-2016, 06:12 PM
It was the greatest nation on earth but thanks to puppets and puppeteers America is now a shell of the nation it once was.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You are right about that Jimbo.
Ill call you a pig. Just like Asswipe. You're his junior pig. He tells you what to do and how to do it. You are a retarded pig. I don't know that cocksucking pig, I don't know you. I have no Idea what your nationality is, religion or race. But I know you're stupid cocksucking pigs. In your case, a retatarded pig too!

But you two pigs continually insult women. That's why you're pigs and not men.

Fuck both of you. Punks Originally Posted by bambino
Bambeano the stump.

Really?

By that logic, he's not dead yet, so the black must love him.

LMAO. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That makes less sense than usual, AssupBully. You need to find a different partner than LittleGayEva. He's rubbing off on you, both literally and figuratively.