Guys-What is your ideal experience?

As long as he meets you outside of Texas Originally Posted by discreetgent
I hear tell Tennessee has music, museums, theme parks and fine restaurants and hotels... as does Louisiana.
Slow down woman I was trying to hide it lol.
For all that, he can have it free! I need a real vacation, and a guy who likes museums, opera, and fine dining...sign me up! Originally Posted by London Rayne
There ya go Chuckie. Sounds like your dream date is in reach.
I hear tell Tennessee has music, museums, theme parks and fine restaurants and hotels... as does Louisiana. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

See....there ya go! Looking at Hotels now.

Wait...no need, I have even better he he.
I had to think about this question long and hard. I've never had my ideal.

But, if I had to describe it, it would probably be a multi-day session. I'd like to be with a lady that I click with on many planes. I'd like to start out with maybe an afternoon of public time, maybe at a theme park or something. As evening rolls around, we change into appropriate dinner attire, and go to an upscale restaurant whose food is impeccable. We linger long over the meal talking and enjoying each other's conversation and company. We retire to an appropriate venue for some BCD activities, eventually nodding off to sleep.

We wake, have room service breakfast in the suite. The next day is planned visits to museums or historical landmarks. We enjoy the experience of learning and appreciating the art and history together. We again change for dinner and have it at a different place. After dinner, we attend a play, ballet, concert or the like...whatever is in town. After the performance, we return to our BCD venue and have fun together, exhaustingly falling asleep afterwards. We part company after breakfast the next morning.

Now, that's the ideal. In lots of ways. What did Burns say, "A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Meaning, I'll never grasp this ideal, but that doesn't keep me from dreaming about it.

Now, I know the question was directed more towards BCD activities. But, I think if we're enjoying each other this much, I don't even have to elaborate on activities. They'll work themselves out...and very well, I imagine. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Aww that sounds lovely Charlie!
For all that, he can have it free! I need a real vacation, and a guy who likes museums, opera, and fine dining...sign me up! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Say when and where, m'dear. Charles has got the perfect GFE date exactly right, IMO. But I'm better looking.

But I'm better looking.

Originally Posted by topguntex
And you fly jets.
And you fly jets. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Is this where I can insert fighter pilot jokes? I'll play nice.
Most fighter pilots are pure azz holes.
However, I thank God we have the best. I salute you.
However, I thank God we have the best. I salute you. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
A lot of arrogance yes. As long as they were able to back it up, it didn't bother me too much. Take them out of their flight suits and put them in regular clothes, they were just like any other Joe Schmo.
Say when and where, m'dear. Charles has got the perfect GFE date exactly right, IMO. But I'm better looking.

Originally Posted by topguntex
Well I hate flying, but I do love to jump! Getting jump 13 in this week.
To the original post....

She has the soul of a fairy, and yet the knowledge of the ages. She's way too awesome to be so young.
When we first meet her eyes smile. She tilts her head and she puts her arms around me and we embrace. “Who's your daddy?” I think to myself. “LMAO.” Her Lips are soft, warm and deeply inviting. I want to drown myself in her eyes.
Her waist is strong, firm and friendly. “I wish I wish I wish” I open my eyes and realize that reality is what it is but for now I'm in heaven. My head tries not to spin. “Don't be a fool, just enjoy the moment.” The music pounds away. The rhythm does it's job. The lights are down. Colors flash. Her smile echos to the flashes of different colored lights, to the music. She says something but I have no idea what she said. “Who cares.” I smile and nod my head. She takes my hand and leads me. “Here we go.” …...
Morning comes and I relieve myself and take a shower. She's sitting up and coiled in the sheets. The look. The come hither look. She smiles and I feel heat throughout. “I love you baby.” Later the jet roars down the runway. Where has the time gone? Where are you now sweetie? “I hope I hope I hope.” I hope it was a good time for her as well. Fuck, it had to be by the way she was. Er, let's say I really hope she had a good time. The guys in Texas and in Pittsburgh say “Who gives a fuck!.” But I have hope.

4' tall, no teeth, and a flat head I can put a beer on...
However, I thank God we have the best. I salute you. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Word! I want the nastiest SOB, on the stick, pushing the button to shoot, defending me and my country.
Is this where I can insert fighter pilot jokes? I'll play nice. Originally Posted by Ansley
Go for it, darlin! I learned how foolish and egotistical I and my buds truly are long ago (as we have discussed LOL). So I love the jokes and will laugh harder than anyone!

TexnAsh!