Hair or shaved

As a fellow muffin muncher when I pay a visit to a lady I prefer a bit of a welcome mat with hardwood floors for the rest. It's also what I keep myself. I like the visual of "some" hair but want an unobstructed view of the lovely lips that I'm introducing to mine. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Perfect.
Having gotten a curtly hair wrapped around the uvula ( the dangle in the back of the roof of the mouth) and not being able to get it unwound the rule is shave or no oral.
Prefer a soft natural soft furry doormat.
The furry soft doormats are almost non existent in SA. Have found in Austin. Wish there were more opportunities here in SA.
Shaved or as SA Angel described, what a great lady she is!!!
Hairy always looks better and feels better .....
Bush..long enough to braid
As a fellow muffin muncher when I pay a visit to a lady I prefer a bit of a welcome mat with hardwood floors for the rest. It's also what I keep myself. I like the visual of "some" hair but want an unobstructed view of the lovely lips that I'm introducing to mine. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Ditto! Brought memories of my sweet Pursia Pussy...
Hairy with neatly trimmed borders!!!!!!!
Perfect. Originally Posted by RogueOne
To me it really is...

Shaved or as SA Angel described, what a great lady she is!!! Originally Posted by repete offender
Aww, thank you darling! You ain't half-bad yourself!

Ditto! Brought memories of my sweet Pursia Pussy... Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
How did you know exactly whose kitty I was picturing?!?

I need to get back there to experience it firsthand again!
I've had plenty of hairy pussy in the 70's to last me a lifetime, shaved or bald beavers was a bit extreme when it was first being introduced. A pictorial in Hustler magazine convinced me completely. A friend of mine started doing it back in the early 80's and helped me to get my body waxed back then also. The feeling of two slick bodies on each other was a total sensual overload for us.
So now, I prefer well shaved or waxed. Some ladies I've been with were shaved but seemed waxed. Well done trimming on their part.
Besides, after munching a full bush, there always seemed to be some unwanted hair in the back of the throat.
Why you don't cum and find out and take a pic for yourself

Btw if I'm eating, I prefer it nice and clean
Why you don't cum and find out and take a pic for yourself

Originally Posted by Jesslove
Done!
Pussy shot

Full grown