GRADE A BLACKMAGICMAN APPROVE WOW

new pics
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 2017-01-12-07-58-59-494777555.jpeg (3.0 KB, 119 views) File Type: jpeg 2017-01-12-07-58-50--455426405.jpeg (4.6 KB, 117 views)
Still waiting on that review.

Or is the ad all we are going to get.

You do realize no one on here is gonna go see her because you run an ad for her, right?
He wasn't that smart posting w/his other handle and as
you all can see nothing has changed w/him using this handle
What gives? No review? Have u held out on review out of spite?
new pics Originally Posted by Blackmagicman
Pimping aint easy
you all can see nothing has changed w/him using this handle Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Fucktards gotta love em
you all can see nothing has changed w/him using this handle Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Seeking P I hate to ask but my great grandmother has a slightly drooping left breast also where do you get your bra's.Taking the gloves off your in everyone business and nobody even cares about your's.I like how you take pic and suck in your belly and cover the rest with your hand.Old grandmother P I have gave you several passes but you keep picking so less see who will lose the battle of the dozen round one.
Seeking p would you be interested in being the entertainment at my great grandfather retirement community I told him you were the oldest provider I new.
Fucktards gotta love em Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Poor Dorthy can someone explain to her Grandmother P stalks my post because I see women of her race how clueless can you be REALLY.
Hot new pic of my girl.
Attached Images File Type: jpg hot.jpg (25.9 KB, 90 views)
Hot new pic of my girl. Originally Posted by Blackmagicman
Write a fucking review already so we can see what her menu is before running out to give some unknown to us chick our money based on vague assurances of you having a good time with her.

A lot of guys are like me. We won't see a BP girl without a review. She GFE? BBBJ? Greek friendly? Does she kiss? What donation does she ask for? You've apparently been around long enough to know this shit man?

I was eyeing her ads a week or so back but will not jump without more info.
Plus it will shut them them the fuck up already ...sheesh.. ( I think we are missing somthing! Lol clarification please! Xxoo annie
Review is written but be careful there is a sagging tit stalker lurking about my ever post looking for somebodyelse business to get into.
Review OF MYSELF is written. I HAVE MY NAME ON THE SUBJECT LINE Originally Posted by Blackmagicman
Thanks for the review of yourself. I can't
read it but it's my loss for declining seeing you twice,
under your other handle and now this handle.

Oh and thanks for giving the provider an honorable mention
who went to go see you. At least you did mention her name in
the provider name slot.

Thanks!
Poor Dorthy can someone explain to her Grandmother P stalks my post because I see women of her race how clueless can you be REALLY. Originally Posted by Blackmagicman
Clueless is you posting from both of your handles.. Thinking we can't tell..