Dirty talk during or way BEFORE sex....

Mmmmmmmm and MsAthena is a good dirty talking gal!!
Once your screened its game on....I prefer my foreplay to start prior to playtime...I wanna know what you crave, I want your cock hard and dripping precum for me before we ever meet and if your a good slut Ill allow you to cum in my name...... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
a way with words. Just a taste and the throb of each sentence was felt from far away. have a great weekend hun
I love to talk dirty.. I love when a gent can bring the slut out of me.. i can get so nasty!
Love dirty the talk...nothing like hearing a lady ask to suck your dick or u tell her while giving her the long strokes to come on my dick
Love dirty the talk...nothing like hearing a lady ask to suck your dick or u tell her while giving her the long strokes to come on my dick Originally Posted by plove35

He says.. Dick

She says.. Cock

He says.. Tits

She says.. Breasts

He says.. call me Daddy

she says .. aye papi

What are some of your favorite words to hear moaned in your direction?
a way with words. Just a taste and the throb of each sentence was felt from far away. have a great weekend hun Originally Posted by DNinja69
I always do naughty boy......I always do......Yum
I have to agree with you Zena, finding someone who is skilled in talking dirty is rare, but an excellent find! To talk dirty and nasty before is part of the fun and excitement, a great builder. But you can't forget the talk during as well. It's a total turn on for me and has been.. love it!
Whispering dirty talk in my lover's ear and having it whispered in my ear, makes it more exciting to me.
Clients yesterday talking dirty talk during pay sessions.Professionals like pay off on dirty talk.
Clients yesterday talking dirty talk during pay sessions.Professionals like pay off on dirty talk. Originally Posted by Fancylady
dude, what? does anyone have a decoder ring?
  • Zena
  • 03-13-2017, 03:46 AM
OK everyone! Fancylady,( who might be a man) makes no fu##ing sense , none ! Can't a mod make him/her shut up ?!?!? Once and for all !!! Geeeshhh!!!! (He/she adds nothing to the conversation except worthless gibberish!!!) :/
I love good dirty talk I really don't like being with a quiet girl
I love dirty talk, it really gets me off. Is it just me, or are black providers especially gifted at this art? I was with a black girl once who would make a comment on every other upstroke of a blowjob. Every time she said something I felt the mercury rising till I popped.
One of my favorite AMP girls talks to your dick while she's HJing you. She is so cute.
"Come on, boy. You're gonna cum, come on."
OK everyone! Fancylady,( who might be a man) makes no fu##ing sense , none ! Can't a mod make him/her shut up ?!?!? Once and for all !!! Geeeshhh!!!! (He/she adds nothing to the conversation except worthless gibberish!!!) :/ Originally Posted by Zena
Zena,

In the Another Realm forum, we have kindof a 'live and let live' attitude.

If Fancylady gets out of line, I'll be the first one to say something to her or to who I need to speak to.

However, if one cannot completely comprehend what she is trying to express, then there is no reason to be insulting or rude about it.

If someone is out of line, or being exceptionally vulgar or outwardly rude, etc., then that's one thing.

I didn't see anything wrong with this particular statement above.

Just my thoughts on it.

Best regards,
Elisabeth
Zena,

In the Another Realm forum, we have kindof a 'live and let live' attitude.

If Fancylady gets out of line, I'll be the first one to say something to her or to who I need to speak to.

However, if one cannot completely comprehend what she is trying to express, then there is no reason to be insulting or rude about it.

If someone is out of line, or being exceptionally vulgar or outwardly rude, etc., then that's one thing.

I didn't see anything wrong with this particular statement above.

Just my thoughts on it.

Best regards,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Thank you for taking time to write a post about me on the board.You always have to write about me on the forum board.LMAO.This topic about dirty talk.Your turning topic into about me.Keep on topic chick.LMAO