Is a.....

Humans have pheromones just like other animals. Modern science takes the position that their function is not really understood. Duh. What function would they have? Most scientists are in dire need of getting more pussy, I guess a lot of them have never experienced that feeling of being drawn like a bug to the light, but it's definitely real.

In civvie life people should be just open and honest and willing to take risks. But they aren't, so with all the bullshit that comes along with dating most of the good chemistry gets spoiled.

Despite what the cynics say, it can also happen just as easily with a provider. The chemistry part - literally chemistry. Two people that get together regardless of the circumstances, and find they have just that certain "smell". Any woman who is providing and also even marginally healthy mentally will put up a lot of barriers to any kind of intimacy. Occasionally some are also willing to at least partially lower those barriers as well. The it can definitely happen because if the women chooses to lower her barriers you don't have to cut through all the bullshit of dating/relationship stuff.

It depends on the woman, and I don't think it is ever as intense as it could be because I don't think anyone ever completely drops the barriers to intimacy. But yeah, you can have real chemistry with anyone who is chemically compatible,and it can be more than just a roll in the hay.

Although I know it can happen, it's not much more than a roll in the hay in a practical sense because it is certainly utterly foolish to think there is any kind of future in it. But in the moment, it is uncommon but not impossible and you can have at least a little more sometimes - for a little while. Just don't kid yourself and think you can actually do something with that. Originally Posted by DatManDu
I like this explanation....
Don't forget the extraordinary ninja skills.
Translated: Don't expect too much or be too critical. If you do, you'll just be disappointed, and it ain't the lady's fault (after all, nothing is). Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
On the contrary, Charles. I believe that both parties can be at fault when things go wrong. You use that word quite a bit, 'disappointed' when describing your encounters here. That makes me curious.
On the contrary, Charles. I believe that both parties can be at fault when things go wrong. You use that word quite a bit, 'disappointed' when describing your encounters here. That makes me curious. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
+1.
It's not so much that they hate talking to clients...

It's kind of like a cop that hears every excuse on the planet and over time becomes very jaded. Nit that he loses compassion or passion for people but feels it better to head the BS off by cutting it off before it starts. Nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately it causes guys that are respectful to become cynical towards providers in general...

I for one have had that "click" or whatever word you wanna use before. In a first and only time meet no less... It does happen. I must say that it was no ordinary roll in the hay. It was an exceptional roll in the HAY Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Well said love!... I have fun with my gents, and as of recent, I most definitely had anything BUT an ordinary roll in the hay
Translated: Don't expect too much or be too critical. If you do, you'll just be disappointed, and it ain't the lady's fault (after all, nothing is). Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charlie....I give up.........not every provider out there is a bloody robot.
Charlie....I give up.........not every provider out there is a bloody robot. Originally Posted by Valerie

Sometimes a roll in the hay can be great, if that is what you want. I have found, however that a connection with someone makes things so much better.

Imagine a booty call with someone you have a real connection with? Now, that's HOT! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
A roll in the hay is always great. But I agree with Reese, a booty call with someone you have a connection with, "that's Hot"