Question for the Men....?

I had a session with a girl scheduled days in advance. I had seen her several times and we were friendly with each other. She called maybe an hour or two before and claimed Aunt Flo arrived that morning. She was very sorry and would make it up to me. I totally believed her, and our next session was epic - way over time and non stop pleasing me. So it can happen, I just think this was the exception.
I had a session with a girl scheduled days in advance. I had seen her several times and we were friendly with each other. She called maybe an hour or two before and claimed Aunt Flo arrived that morning. She was very sorry and would make it up to me. I totally believed her, and our next session was epic - way over time and non stop pleasing me. So it can happen, I just think this was the exception. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Those that have had the pleasure of meeting me in person, knows I'm just that way. But I'm not the taste of flava for everyone.

If she sings PassionFruit to me, I'll see her again! Originally Posted by nascobar21
I luv Parrot Bay Passion Fruit Rum.....YUMMY!
I'll sing every time with a few mixed drinks of Passion Fruit!!

Anyone canceling anything with fair notice should always be acceptable. Who cares the reason. Unless it's a funeral or a wedding, who gives a shit? How important can it be. If you think your life revolves around that momement in time, you need to reassess your life. Good coed thread. Finally something other than the moron olympics. Originally Posted by Mythos
Being a mature / older provider, I understand how LIFE just happens at times. Does one, ever know when certain things in life just pops up and you have no control over? It happens all the time.

*You eat something at lunch that doesn't agree with you and you've got the rest of the day.

*You took a daily stroll and walked into poison ivy.....(it could happen)

These being just examples.....and not going to say exactly, but I'm not one that will keep a visit as scheduled if I know that I am not going to be able to give my BEST~

I started this thread because I generally wanted to know what most hobbyists thought about the issue, as this is a current issue for me personally. But feeling so bad because I had to cancel on someone that is new to visiting.....I mean, unless you are a Sadist , I DON'T PLAN TO TAKE YOUR $$ IF I FEEL LIKE I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU MY BEST. I have always been a straight runner and NOT one that is going to "double book", or "cancel one bc another offered more $$$".

The regulars I have had for years understand when I say that "I'm sick", then they know not to go further, because we have been together long enough that they know me inside and out. But I will usually give a 100% truly honest reason. Whether or not they accept it, is on them.

So here's the bottom-line.....
*A hobbyist screened on Tuesday.
*He booked for afternoon Wednesday.
*I let him know that I would keep in touch and give him an update as I had made myself a rw appt and hopefully all was good.
*So I gave at least 12 hours notice that there could be something up.
*I texted him as I said I would and let him know that I would hope to reschedule either Thursday or Friday around same time but would PM him first thing next morning if I was feeling better. Which I did
*Unfortunately, I am much worse.

And I also did not work in a regular who made contact the same day. As he didn't care and still wanted to see me. But I truly was in & still in much pain, that I know all I can think about is the pain and not pleasuring.
If it's an Agency gal, it's legit.

If it's an Indy, it's 50/50. They have RW issues, too. But many will push a new guy aside when a Regular wants the same time slot. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Simple Whorenomics.

I used to be an asshole..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

9 out of 10 proctologists agree you still are, Douchey...
Ouch.

Especially sucks when you have a 10pm appointment (@ her suggestion) & cancels an hour before because her (babysitter got sick & canceled on her). So it's too late to find a replacement & you have to resort to cranking 1 off on your own. Then she obviously forgets the excuse she gave because 2 months later when you do finally meet up she mentions her kids live out of state & hasn't seen them in months. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Hell it happened to me 2 months ago in Big D, had talked to the provider all week long and got some vanilla Crown to get party going and an hr before showtime she cancels! I had a 4 hr window to play and was upset, I visited Blue Spa and got serviced, but when visiting a city and trying to find a fill in with that short of a window was hard. When I get a chance to get back to Big D, I hope to hook up and see if she makes things good!
If not I know Mr Chung will hook a brother up now!
I don't want to make excuses for other girls, but life happens....
Just my blonde lil two cents... <3 Originally Posted by KittenBabe
How much do you weigh?

What is your breast size?
Looks like a guy
I just charge it to the game and keep it moving. There are always new girls coming on as much as new UTR's for me. Or I look at the fact that if someone cancels that's money saved, no matter how disappointed I might be.

Would I try to see a chick who cancels on me, maybe or maybe not. I wouldn't care about the reason. I understand they're about money so I don't catch feelings. Hell if a chick bump me for someone else with much bigger bank, fuck it. Get that money girl!
  • Heman
  • 03-24-2017, 04:54 PM
i appreciate and no problems in rescheduling as long as she is nice
what I do know is you're loving but moe importantly trusting

you my friend have not been nor will you ever get lied to Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He just did Originally Posted by tbone2u

Yep.
I'm in the bottling state, I can't concentrate...I make a move like chess, and then I yell "checkmate"
You know why I get brainier and brainier? Because of SC mania. When I walk through the crowd I can see heads turning...I hear voices saying "That's Sistine Chapel"
Not only from the women, but from the men...You know what? It feels good, my friend.
When I walk through the crowd I can see heads turning...I hear voices saying "That's Sistine Chapel" Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Oh, you hear voices alright...they're saying there goes the King of the Douche Bags....

Btw, Walgreens is runnin' a week long special on Summers Eve Extra....thought you might be interested, ma'am....
How much do you weigh?

What is your breast size? Originally Posted by LexusLover
kitten.......heh
Ohhh, how fast one thread gets jumped by zombie's and the thread gets taken over.

Anyone remember what the topic was about?

Oh yea, I remember now.....

END RESULT
How many guys wouldn't care and still see her?

How many would appreciate the fact that she wants to make sure she is at her best when meeting you & will reschedule?