If I was to organize an orgy...

All the information can be found here:

https://www.orgypriceguide.com/southwest/prices
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
dead link
Now, who's going to hold the remote control to my panties?

P.s. I love the big mansion idea. Is there a pool? Originally Posted by The Alpha
My one and true love your back. And we both know the answer to your question you are. You have been a part of some of the notorious orgies of San Antonio and know what the fuck you're doing let's come up with something big to satisfy everybody's needs and yes it comes with a beautiful pool
Id say Erin,not met her but pics arehot. Seen Dara Malika awhile back, she has a hot body.
Dara M is an exquisite A-town legend, you have to ask her if at least she would be interested.
I would die for dara to attend but I'm too scared to ask her
Scared if she might say yes lol...I heard you can be quite persuasive ;-)
Oh yes I can be but towards men Dara would be my first pick but I don't believe she'd be interested but who knows maybe I'll grow some nuts and ask her
Oh yes I can be but towards men Dara would be my first pick but I don't believe she'd be interested but who knows maybe I'll grow some nuts and ask her Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
KC, your nuts will be bigger than Theresa May's

I'd say Go FOR IT, not so much growing nuts in your V, more like asking D.

If that fails ... I have 2 nuts, they have been squeezed before ... I can ask ... if you squeeze nicely
Kendall, a I would love to participate but only as a phographer and of course with two conditions. One, that the party take place in a mistresses Dungeon and two that I can write a review from my point of view..........And F2C if you participate nothing will be lightly. Orgies are PSE not passionate GFE. ��
Kendall, a I would love to participate but only as a phographer and of course with two conditions. One, that the party take place in a mistresses Dungeon and two that I can write a review from my point of view..........And F2C if you participate nothing will be lightly. Orgies are PSE not passionate GFE. �� Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
What is a phographer at an orgie ???

And I look forward to the "Phographer Sex Experience"

I like to add "Bella Adaire" to my Orgy Wishlist
May I suggest pay per view...lol
Sound like fun count on me baby please pm me and you have things well ready
I would love to fluff and be the bukkake girl at the end of this epic event �� Keep throwing my hat in to these threads to not avail!