Lets Talk Sports

I'm not sure McGregor will even land more than 10 or 15 punches the whole fight. This will be a sad mismatch.
True..elite boxers had hell hitting him....if..its a big IF..but if the fight happens...my other thought process is..they could be in on this together I.e WWE scripted...both get a huge payday and could be nothing more than a glorified sparring session where Mayweather looks great and mcgregor doesnt get made a fool..

Just saying..conspiracy theory yes

But I agree..if legit both guys try..I doubt he lands many punches

I'm not sure McGregor will even land more than 10 or 15 punches the whole fight. This will be a sad mismatch. Originally Posted by RJinLR
This is a straight up farce designed for one thing and one thing only, to get your PPV cash. Total joke.
The fact people will pay to see a 40 year old robot that made a career by playing defense fight a guy who has never boxed in his life...to quote someone else from this sport "Only in America!"
Danny ainge better hope he is right with whatever it is he is doing..regarding trading down to #3.. we can assume he is all in on Thomas being his point guard for the future..and still get the player they actually want at #3 and get some back in future drafts.. time will tell
Was there every any doubt? Westbrook HAD to be the MVP..you can't average a triple double and not get it right?

however..while i hate to say it..take LeBron james off the cavs and i doubt they make the playoffs much less the finals..so if MVP truly means the most valuable person to their team..james would get it every year haha!
Westbrook with Paul George is huge!!
Manny got robbed last nite..it was close..but minimum a draw..i thought manny won 115-113
More than robbery lol I dunno what fight the judges were watching.. somebody had it 117-111.. come on man
  • BK
  • 07-02-2017, 03:58 PM
The sooner the masses figure out its all fixed the better off they will be... anything "judged" is fixed. And if you don't think refs are on the take you are very naive. Series are almost alway extended to get more tv $$. Refs will totally change a way they are calling game mid game. Couple of quick fouls, a change in the strike zone, phantom holding calls on touchdowns... happens all the time.
me and the hubs had this very discussion during the nba playoffs..he said watch game 4 will be called totally different because the NBA will lose millions if this series ends in 4 games..on tv revenue alone.. sure enough..in my opinion..the game was 'reffed" in favor of the cavs..fouls were called more freely on the warriors etc

agreed..anytime judges, tv, ppv etc is involved..events can be manipulated

The sooner the masses figure out its all fixed the better off they will be... anything "judged" is fixed. And if you don't think refs are on the take you are very naive. Series are almost alway extended to get more tv $$. Refs will totally change a way they are calling game mid game. Couple of quick fouls, a change in the strike zone, phantom holding calls on touchdowns... happens all the time. Originally Posted by BK
Mcgregor put up a good showing...

Go hogs go...wait...no..scratch that..NEW COACH WAS NEEDED LAST YEAR!!

And if you arent excited about college dootball..and nfl being back..we cant be friends....
  • cboat
  • 09-10-2017, 06:19 PM
Mcgregor put up a good showing...

Go hogs go...wait...no..scratch that..NEW COACH WAS NEEDED LAST YEAR!!

And if you arent excited about college dootball..and nfl being back..we cant be friends.... Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna
Sooner born and Sooner bred. Some day soon I'll be Sooner dead. Until then Boomer Sooner.
Have an uncle(by marriage) that is die hard sooner fan...gotta admit..the new coach has them lookin sharp!!

Sooner born and Sooner bred. Some day soon I'll be Sooner dead. Until then Boomer Sooner. Originally Posted by cboat
Razorbacks were slow, Sooners looked strong might be time for Urban Myer to retire again. Some wild games yesterday, Colts looked beatable by Alabama, Rams, Chefs, and Jags were big surprises. Looking forward to my Broncos playing their first game tonight.