Most Unlikely/Surprising Sexual Encounter

When I was in my late 20's, a customer of mine insisted on having a business lunch just a few blocks from her house. I could tell she was hot to trot based on her demeanor throughout lunch. She insisted that we go to her house after lunch to view some documents that related to our business matter. I knew what she really wanted, but the housekeeper was there that day. We occupied a walk-in closet long enough for me to pound her doggy-style. I drove back to my office laughing my ass off, thinking I'd just been in a movie.
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom. I'm crazy.

Oh wait...the humpty dance is your chance to do the hump...
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom. I'm crazy.

Oh wait...the humpty dance is your chance to do the hump... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yeah, but in the 69 did your nose tickle her rear??
Lost my virginity at 17 1/2 and was on a tear.

Along comes my 18th birthday. A girlfriend thru a party for me and a ton a people crashed it...with a ton of girls, mostly hot and nearly all of my top 5 list of "must do's."

Took care of hostess in her bedroom (most everyone saw the forthcoming event)...walked out to a small standing "o"....fixed another canadian whiskey 7/7 only to be seduced nearly immediately by #3 on the list.

At 18, I didn't hesitate. Of course, didn't make a scene but finagled her over the next 30 mins to a walkin closet where I nearly took her sexual life pounding away as I had just nutted a few mins before.

Waited 'til no one was around...snuck out of the closet and rejoined the party.

Hour later #4 whispers in my ear she saw us walking out of the closet and told me if I could do two so quickly...I could take all the time I wanted with her.

Did 'til the sun shone.

Gotta love'em waitin in line!
Back ages ago, a friend of mine had the hots for this chick whom he met at the beach. She lived near the beach herself. (This is in the east coast). This fool was head-over-heals in puppy love with this girl, and every weekend he would go swimming, just so he can catch a glimpse of her.

Come one saturday, his car dies on him so he asks me to drive him. So I tell him, let me get my fishing gear....I tell him you can play romeo with your girl while I fish. I pick a spot by the pier and he hits the beach area. An hour or so goes by and he comes and tells me the chick wants nothing to do with him. I chuckle and tell him to get over it. She is just playing hard to get.

So I decide to go for a swim to cool off. While doing laps in the water, minding my own business, I meet this fine petite blonde in the water, practicing the back stroke very close to me. She nearly hits me. I smile, she excuses herself and we spark up a conversation. Next thing you know, she challenges me to a swim match. I make it interesting by putting a bet on it, loser loses their bottom. She laughed, took the bait and I win the match. With tons of people around, she takes off her bottom bikini and waves it. I die laughing, didn't know she was going to do it for real. She puts them back on. So, I pull her to the deep end, go in and start caressing her kitty. She hesitates at first, then starts gyrating all over my hand under the water. I was full blown knuckles deep in her. I couldn't take it anymore, so I tell her we have to take this to land. I ask her to follow me to my car, she says there is someone she knows at the beach, so she was going to sneak out of the water quietly - from a distance. In my SUV, I had an emergency cover, ripped it open and we did i in the back seat. The best beach play I ever had.

Lo and behold, this girl was the one my friend was drooling about. I got her number and we had several swimming matches together. To this day, my buddy doesn't have a clue.
Yeah, but in the 69 did your nose tickle her rear?? Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Damn skippy...
Lost my virginity at 17 1/2 and was on a tear.

Along comes my 18th birthday. A girlfriend thru a party for me and a ton a people crashed it...with a ton of girls, mostly hot and nearly all of my top 5 list of "must do's."

Took care of hostess in her bedroom (most everyone saw the forthcoming event)...walked out to a small standing "o"....fixed another canadian whiskey 7/7 only to be seduced nearly immediately by #3 on the list.

At 18, I didn't hesitate. Of course, didn't make a scene but finagled her over the next 30 mins to a walkin closet where I nearly took her sexual life pounding away as I had just nutted a few mins before.

Waited 'til no one was around...snuck out of the closet and rejoined the party.

Hour later #4 whispers in my ear she saw us walking out of the closet and told me if I could do two so quickly...I could take all the time I wanted with her.

Did 'til the sun shone.

Gotta love'em waitin in line! Originally Posted by TheDogger

Got love that kind of pary Dogger!
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom. I'm crazy. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wakeup, I think the idea was to share surprising sexual encounters that include a partner.
Wakeup, I think the idea was to share surprising sexual encounters that include a partner. Originally Posted by blowpop
Well they need to clarify this shit then! I tell ya, that toilet paper roll was begging for it...
Well they need to clarify this shit then! I tell ya, that toilet paper roll was begging for it... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yeah, but in the 69 did your nose tickle her rear?? Originally Posted by Sisyphus

...but did he " bite her on the biscuit?"
For me it was when I was married to my first wife. We had a couple of ladies spending the night that were our mutual friends. I slept on the sofa, my wife slept upstairs with one of our children. Our guests slept in our bed, on the same floor that I was on the sofa.

One of the ladies and I had been flirting pretty heavy over the course of a few months. And that night, in the middle of the night I got a little frisky, and just went to my master bedroom and crawled into bed. I just started licking her coochie. She responded well, and so I decided to plant the tool.

As we are going at it, the other lady wakes up and asked what we were doing. I said, "We're f**king. What does it look like?" She said, "It looks like fun!"

And for the next hour, I had a threesome in my own bed with my wife upstairs.
Mine was when i was 17. This girl i met through DECA in highschool and I decided to hook up. Our FIRST date a week after we had met and exchanged numbers. We go out to eat and come back to my place (living at home with parents of course). We go back to my room and are sitting on the bed watching tv casually talking...next thing i know her hand is rubbing my dick through my jeans and starting to undo them. My bedroom door is OPEN and my mom. bro, and sis are all in the house. Within 5 mins we are fucking like wild animals on the edge of my bed with the door just barely pushed closed. It was amazing! (Best 7 mins of my life)
  • guyw
  • 04-29-2011, 03:15 PM
I met a girl at a happy hour after work one day and we started complaining about our bosses. She had this idea to have sex on our bosses desk to get back at them. We went to my office and within minutes, mess on the desk. Then to her office, but was unable to get in to accomplish our goal.
Im 11 years younger than my oldist brother. When I was growing up he would drag me every where with him and when I was 15 we went to a party at one of his friends houses. I made myself a drink (Crown and Coke) and sat down. I looked around the room and saw my english teacher smoking a joint. When she saw me she turned green around the gills and looked like she wanted to throw up. Everyone that knew me told her that I was cool with it and wouldnt tell anyone. As the night went on and she got a little drunk she took me by the hand and led me to one of the rooms where she collected my virginity. We fucked several times that night and she even had me fuck her ass. I still think thats why Im such a greek fan. English that year was my best grade ever.