Embarrassing Hobby Stories!

Lol Max!!

I had a gent in Alabama who I had seen couple times before...he was always a lil "different" than most gents...............the last time he came to see me he told me that the envelope had blown out the window of his car on the way to see me....yeaaa right!
I went to school with that guy, he was always telling the teacher that his dog ate his homework.
OMG I did the same thing back in April. I was meeting a date at a hotel by the airport and literally was walking around the wrong hotel for like 10 minutes before I realized I was at the wrong hotel and he was at the one next door.

so embarrassing lol
It's an honest mistake that anyine could make, but still very embarrassing!
When I met Jami-Lynn, we went a restaurant before our date. Upon returning to our room, the couple next door were out on the sidewalk. They began a conversation with us, and it seemed like forever before we could politely excuse ourselves and escape into our room. They may well have heard some noises through the wall a little later.
When I met Jami-Lynn, we went a restaurant before our date. Upon returning to our room, the couple next door were out on the sidewalk. They began a conversation with us, and it seemed like forever before we could politely excuse ourselves and escape into our room. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
I would like to think that I'd have just said, "Pardon us, but we're here to fuck each other's brains out, and that's much more enjoyable than making chitchat with strangers. Have a nice evening!".

Then again, all my best rejoinders happen after the conversation is long over...

Cheers,

bcg