Guys and gals, what are your biggest condom concerns/issues?

I got a couple of the One brand to try but they also irritated me worse than the Skyn so I still have a few of those left too for when someone requests one.

The good thing about the One is they do not smell bad like Magnums and are much thinner!

The female condom is amazing! You do realize how many people lives you all put at risk by not wearing protection in our profession? If you can't protect it maybe you should find a new job!! Originally Posted by Maggiejewel
Sheesh, I suppose it is inevitable that someone would put a rant like that in this thread. You aren't going to change anyone's mind so just give it a rest please.
judging solely from my session 2 and 1/2 hours ago.. I have ZERO condom issues, LOL..

of course, when you're mounted by Jazzmine White, normal is no longer normal.
Maybe just find a condom that works for you and cut out all the I can't stay hard or cum bs

I'm sure she has heard that excuse and a lot more

Not into female condoms either. Much prefer to look down n see my wrapped cock fkn a hott girl
I've used a female condoms. They are a little awkward to put in at first (from what I hear) but definitely the best covered experience.
The problem with most condoms for me are

-they choke my cock...it's thick so it chokes me
-I lose sensation and my cock is not as hard as it could be
I have to bring my own or the girls give me the asian condoms that squeeze the life out of my little feller.

Skyn large because skyn regular stretches like a motherfucker. Pulled one off once and it was easily 2 feet long. I had a bunched up turtle neck down there. 1ft 10 inches worth started sounding like spongebobs squeeky boots. So i played a song with it. Battle hymn of the republic. Standing O! Originally Posted by mediavolume
LMAO!!!!!!!!

So that's what I was hearing in the next room...
Thanks for all the feedback. Everyone has been very helpful.
Just for the record, I did sign up for the 50 free condoms, and they came in the mail pretty late in the day and were left on my doorstep. I have 50 assorted One brand condoms. (They didn't have skyns).

So milfy - try that site if One's are the ones that work best for you when you want to use protection.
Which site did you sign up for the 50 assorted One brand condoms?
^^^ There is a thread running in Coed started by Jules. I'm ASSuming Angie is talking about it.

http://texaswearscondoms.com FREE Condoms, lube and shipping.

They appear to be out of everything right now...kinda have to check every day. They had a notice that said they received over 6000 orders over the weekend. (WONDER WHY?).
Condoms are like earplugs for my dick. Everything feels muted. Hence why I love BBBJs and the ladies that truly enjoy giving them.

The trick is to add just a *tiny* bit of lube on the inside of the condom before you put it on. It makes it feel much better. Originally Posted by Brandofan
That is so correct, a little lube prior can make all the difference, especially for men that don't have a lot of "pre cum".

My little extra comment on lube and condoms....I always use lube, condoms can dry out and I like it wett!
Cheap, shitty condoms. Ladies, if you insist on using your own (nothing wrong with that, except for what I'm about to say), then FUCK. Buy some high quality condoms, NOT FROM THE LOWER RUNG at some corner store. Spend a couple extra bucks and get something that actually feels good.

Good condoms don't feel like a fucking MICHELIN tire. Thick, dull, won't hold lube.

Clue: if a guy is pounding away for the whole hour, it's one of two things. His sensitivity level is not heightened enough, OR the condom fucking sucks shit.

There are AT LEAST four condom stores in Dallas. I have physically stepped foot in all of them. Go get the good shit.

[Whisper] The better the condom feels, the faster the guy will cum (and be done)

Trojans: They're just a boring brand now. There's so much other good shit out there, better shit. I bet the funky smell is still there. Please, try some others. Circle back to the first point.

Putting a condom on a soft dick: This is a CBJ'er issue more than anything else. Do you women NOT know how to get a dick hard? If you're hot, it's pretty easy, actually. For one, just be looking hot. Wearing baggy sweatpants at an appointment is WACK!!! Even if you're cute and/or have a phat ass. This is WACK!!

Look hot, smell good, fucking touch the guy before you go for his dick. Let him cop some feels, sit in his lap or give some semblance of a lap dance. You don't even have to be good at it, just use your hotness for arousal with little wiggles and girly-ism. This will trigger blood flow and some reaction in the groin.

Most of you ladies are too seasoned for this, but SOME ladies need to take heed.

Condoms are supposed to be applied to rock hard dicks. If a guy is hard before you put it on, HE'S ALREADY AROUSED. Putting it on before he's aroused mostly delays ANY arousal. Now he has to concentrate to get it up. If this is happening, the woman has failed.

The other night I was reminded of another concern, when your cock is too thick for any brand of condom on the market.

This is maybe the second time I've come across one this thick.

I actually made a joke that if we needed to use one we'd have to get a female condom, remove the retaining ring, and cover him with that.

What do you ladies do when the guy is really so thick that even an XL size is too small? Yeah we could've stretched one on there, but it would have cut off all circulation to his member.

Inquiring minds want to know.

If he's THAT thick, then he's likely to have other problems, mainly even getting women to lay down for him in the first place.

Two, would be a blood flow problem. Monster sized dicks usually struggle to get hard, condom or no condom. Hard to imagine any dick struggling with XL's.

If guys are having prolonged sensitivity issues, then they need to quit jacking off so much. It's that simple. I know because, well, I'm a guy. If you go a few days without touching your dick (i.e. rubbing one out, or not doing so) and then have a sexy woman touch you or take you in her mouth, and you'll be a fucking firehose, gushing all over the place.

The other night I was reminded of another concern, when your cock is too thick for any brand of condom on the market.

This is maybe the second time I've come across one this thick.

I actually made a joke that if we needed to use one we'd have to get a female condom, remove the retaining ring, and cover him with that.

What do you ladies do when the guy is really so thick that even an XL size is too small? Yeah we could've stretched one on there, but it would have cut off all circulation to his member.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Originally Posted by milfy2002