Thinking About Joining ANTIFA

I support any group that opposes white supremacy, neo-Nazis and the KKK in a non-violent manner.

Please put that in your sig line, you alt-right asshole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

And you can get paid to do it, Shit Eater of the Klantifa...

You are so fucking stupid, SLOBBRIN! Those ads are for pro-Twitler demonstrators.

GWine GITcha some!!!
It seems to me that the liberals, democrats and main stream media are trying to incite a new cival war in this country. I guarantee if it ever comes to that they will regret poking the bear. Conservatives have all the guns and training and the majority of the military and police officers will side with them. I don't play partisan politics I don't need either party telling me how to think. Keep thinking that your safe spaces and your social media will keep you safe because these people will have a rude awakening. Originally Posted by Pappysweets
Sounds like a fucking threat to me.

You gonna bring all yer guns and kill everybody ... except the women and children, of course?

Fucking redneck lemming.
I support any group that opposes white supremacy, neo-Nazis and the KKK in a non-violent manner.

Please put that in your sig line, you alt-right asshole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Shit Eater of the Klantifa, you can get your cool gear here--> http://antifaunited.bigcartel.com/products?page=1

You would look good sporting this...

Naw... I'm still laughing about the last bunch of cut and pastes you did, Simple Jack!

Twitler's approval rating is SO FUCKING LOW that he needs to hire minorities to support him.

And YOU think that's a job opportunity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Naw... I'm still laughing about the last bunch of cut and pastes you did, Simple Jack!

Twitler's approval rating is SO FUCKING LOW that he needs to hire minorities to support him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You should punch yourself in the face a few time and then Smash your balls with a baseball bat, Shit Eater of the Klantifa...

https://www.youngcons.com/oops-starb...f=FacebookPost

Starbucks Coffee ✔ @Starbucks

"I know we're better than this. The bigotry, hatred, and senseless violence against people who are not white cannot stand.”
—Howard Schultz
5:48 PM - Aug 16, 2017
And you can get paid to do it, Shit Eater of the Klantifa...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
commie dipshit...

did you miss the crisis part that iffy posted? hmm.. yes you did!
you support the violence they expouse?

do you condemn the ALT-LEFT/ANTIFA/BLM/progressive communist/anarchists? YES or NO Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
From what he posted, it seems he's all FOR IT.. And wants to join in..

FAKENEWS#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8xAdPQuyPo Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I saw that elsewhere.. AND i wonder if ANY of the liberal commentators on the news will even dare acknowledging those videos..