SPITROASTING

LOVE THIS BUT PREFER IT WITH SOME GOOD DP ACTION, IN PLACE OF MALE 1! MY IDEAL SCENARIO IS MALE 1 AND 2 STUFFING THINGS UP AND A SEXY WOMAN IN PLACE OF MALE 3! IF THIS MAKES SENSE LOL.
Just had one for fun last week. Lol
Sounds like a few crazy weekends in college hahaha Have not had the opportunity in the hobby though yet!
Hell Yeah, I've done it! It's a good time for everyone.
I would love to do it again!!

My doubles partner is a male if any gentleman want to make this happen, pm me.
Yes, at a party in London. She sucked a guy while I did her from behind.
While I prefer being the meat in a sex sandwich being made and consumed by women only, I'm OK with MFM threesomes, provided the other M is straight and doesn't try anything crazy lol
Damn Jocelyn & Heidi...I would so luv to do yall both!!!!!!!!!
I like this idea with two females and while I'm being sucked, the other is spanking me hard.
oops you are right papa....my bad! Thanks!

SO ammended definition:

spit roast
MFM, one male doing her doggy, as she sucks the other. Originally Posted by DallasRain
count me in Dallas, I'm craving a mfm scenario
I would love this done to me in any combination.
LOVE THIS BUT PREFER IT WITH SOME GOOD DP ACTION, IN PLACE OF MALE 1! MY IDEAL SCENARIO IS MALE 1 AND 2 STUFFING THINGS UP AND A SEXY WOMAN IN PLACE OF MALE 3! IF THIS MAKES SENSE LOL. Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
Hey I love Oregon so much. Did I mention I'm planning a visit to wherever the hell you live?
I woke up thinking about this today...a girl can dream!
I have often fantasized about having 2 women dominate me and having them do this to me, while I'm wearing stockings and maybe a nightie or something similar.