Honest vote needed!

Stay, but at least do a showcase so some senior board guys, means guys from the old board can see you!!!!
Your avatar looks good, but we really do need to know if this is you to visit
If you have to ask. Then you know the answer. bye bye
Stay.. and if you do you need a showcase with pics and your contact info.
I have been on eccie for a little over a year. I feel like maybe I just do not mesh well here, and certainly do not feel the welcomed. Anytime I post anything, and I mean anything ..I get bashed. I can post I give the best BBBJ with CIM and PSE experience and still get a negative post. So I am asking for the next two hours if you would just answer with a simple "go away" or "stay" . I will not participate in the thread. At the end of two hours I will total it all up. If it adds all to "go away" I will disable my account and never log back on eccie ever again...Thanks for participation in advance

Miss Alyssa Originally Posted by Mizz Alyssa
well i don't know about the "best" sweety (sorry, just saying *wink*)
stay.....go away.....stay.....go away......stay.......go away.......stay

For some of us you have reached the level of "Who gives a fuck?"

You start shit/you get shit.........you start no shit/you get no shit

Again!

BBBJ w/cim & pse? Now that's what I'm talkin' about! But...
I thought you were cleaning houses...I'm so confused.
Please stay at least until we get this straightened out.
Cam.... Do you really think the other providers that start threads get a pass?! Have you been paying attention. They get jumped on all the time.
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

I am reading and replying to post in the middle of a Monday. I am turning into an eccie addict.

To your point I went back and read the other threads. You are right. Most of the time the providers takes a lick'n for starting shit. Most threads are advertisement. Few threads are entertaining or thought provoking. The providers that get a pass deflect the bad and keep it positive. Flaunting with pictures works best. Mizz Alyssa could learn to grow a thicker skin. Learn to ignore. Post more revealing pictures. I still don't know what she is open to in a session.
Go away. This isn't a place for people with thin skin.
Two hour vote.... but she didn't say which two hours?!
I am reading and replying to post in the middle of a Monday. I am turning into an eccie addict.

To your point I went back and read the other threads. You are right. Most of the time the providers takes a lick'n for starting shit. Most threads are advertisement. Few threads are entertaining or thought provoking. The providers that get a pass deflect the bad and keep it positive. Flaunting with pictures works best. Mizz Alyssa could learn to grow a thicker skin. Learn to ignore. Post more revealing pictures. I still don't know what she is open to in a session. Originally Posted by CamNewton
There is only ONE ECCIE ADDICT.... you need some big feet to fill those wabbit shoes!
  • K2S0
  • 05-16-2011, 05:34 PM
Lmao
anyway to topic. Stay if you want, deal with the BS.
leave if you want, the BS will still be here
Stay...no matter what you do or say there's always going to be someone whose best feature is being an ass. Originally Posted by oldman
+1

Just ignore them hun.. it is not you it is their issue. Don't make their issues yours. I just simply would not respond to any of the negativity.
These "pity parties" seldom end well.