Black women in the industry

Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Finally my first Kiss from Naomi.
Yes Yes Yes I have had the pleasure and the honor of meeting African American women, civilian and professional.

If I see someone that is attractive and that I think will have fun with me, is safe and has a sense of humor then I never hesitate. Don't know why you should.

I really hoped we would all be beyond this by now but I guess not.
IB Hankering and FastCars: You guys make me smile! I know there are lots of gorgeous a / aa ladies out there.

IB is Brandy in Chicago the same as JetSet Brandy?? Edit: Just saw the link
FastCars posted... Yeahhh she's another HOT one *sigh*. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
+1

I know what you are saying Naomi, but I don't understand it. If you ever come out of retirement you know you have at least two suitors. Originally Posted by Fastcars1966
+1
. . . The proof is in the puddin . . . Originally Posted by SimoneLove
And I love me some puddin' . . . ALL flavors . . .
Sorry to bring religion into this, but being in the Bible belt you better know how to combat such hatred, and ignorant thinking. Originally Posted by Fastcars1966
You're so right. Fortunately for me, I haven't had to deal with too many racists. There was a time I thought I wanted to be a stripper (funny.. I don't know how to dance hehe ) I walked in the club and the manager said "You're pretty but we don't hire girls with your skin tone". I was too naive at the time to get what he was trying to say. I've never been called that other word thank goodness! Besides that everyone is usually so nice to me.
You would have to think that we were meant to "mix" races. I have never seen an ugly interacial child...never!.....Hell most of the hottest women on the planet are some type of interacial mix.
Hahaha! I'm with ya Naomi. I would love to hear from some of the gentlemen that won't see African or African American providers... also would love to hear from some gentlemen who would willingly pay upwards of $500 for a caucasian provider but think 200 is "a bit much" for an A or AA provider to be charging...
^ EXACTLY! That is what I'm asking Jannessa! I have heard that guys won't pay over a certain amount for a black provider. What amount is that exactly? I know there is more to this but I guess the guys we're referring to are too afraid to comment ? .
I try and try to hire black girls and when I do they are PRETTIEST girls I have seen... still they get 1/3 of the calls than the others. Great reviews and my urging will almost never change peoples minds here in NOLA. At least this has been my past dealings... xxoo Annie
^ Thanks for being honest, Annie!! :-)
Honestly naomi, I think there's jus not a lot of AA providers period..and for every 5 we do have only 1or 2 would be considered classy, with the qualities that fortunately you possess. Im a equal opportunity dater.. (ladies man) I love women no matter the race..
I've been following this thread with particular interest....Let me get this straight....

Are you saying that Naomi is black?!? GASP!!! Guess I'll have to see for myself..... someday!!!
I've been following this thread with particular interest....Let me get this straight....

Are you saying that Naomi is black?!? GASP!!! Guess I'll have to see for myself..... someday!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Actually to be exact, Brown (The color between caramel and Mocha) :-).
Honestly naomi, I think there's jus not a lot of AA providers period..and for every 5 we do have only 1or 2 would be considered classy, with the qualities that fortunately you possess. Im a equal opportunity dater.. (ladies man) I love women no matter the race.. Originally Posted by ralph lauren
Is that so? I hear all the time that the market is too saturated with black girls. Interesting!
Actually to be exact, Brown (The color between caramel and Mocha) :-). Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yummmm!!!....My favorite flavors!!