Have you ever been so ‘turned on?’

^^^Well if you're a man i hope so you lesbian whore lmao *joking*

But true story

Muah in good fun
Nah, he is just a tranny.
^^^ Aw shit time to take a break I'll miss ya'll for about and hour ...miss me when i'm gone please heh...

Girl I have friends in the inside, you don’t want to know what I’ve heard about you my dear. It’s a wonder you still get clients. Lol!
Texas doesn’t scare me just a bunch of cheap skates looking for unattractive, illiterate BBFS providers. You can call yourself a whore, you act just like one, but I’m not.you really need grammar lessons. You’re dismissed
I just seen where you joined 2016? You’re still a newbie. Lol lots to learn and you have no room to talk!
Girl I have friends in the inside, you don’t want to know what I’ve heard about you my dear. It’s a wonder you still get clients. Lol!
Texas doesn’t scare me just a bunch of cheap skates looking for unattractive, illiterate BBFS providers. You can call yourself a whore, you act just like one, but I’m not.you really need grammar lessons. You’re dismissed Originally Posted by Sugar~N~Spice
At Bryant park in NYC you don't even need "cheap skates" they're free as long as you pay the admission to use the rink.
Texas doesn’t scare me just a bunch of cheap skates looking for unattractive, illiterate BBFS providers. You can call yourself a whore, you act just like one, but I’m not.you really need grammar lessons. You’re dismissed Originally Posted by Sugar~N~Spice
Ouch!
Ouch is right!
Mmmm I would so do you...luv girly time! Originally Posted by DallasRain
She is pretty fucking hot! Looking forward to your April Visit
Ms. Sugar. It is probably good you don't want to come to Texas.
We have enough BBW here and they kind of like Texas.
Girl I have friends in the inside Originally Posted by Sugar~N~Spice
TDCJ?
I got some people who need money put on their books if so.
She is pretty fucking hot! Looking forward to your April Visit Originally Posted by Beau Derierre

Dallas is a wonderful, pleasant wild sexy lady, I have had the pleasure to know for years! Never got to taste the taint! But a she’s one of a kind legend!
& Girl, no! You are hot!!! ;-)
BBW? Sweetie, the only bbw I have anywhere on me is my ass cheeks and thighs. I came to Houston, per requests. LOL
you part of the "Mob"the inside bish plez take your ass back to the capital of BBFS like we care what your whore ass thinks she knows...

Friends on the inside gtfoh..Dont mess with Texas especially Houston whores,WHORE You don't know shit lol post it ...until street walker bissonet welcomes you

TOODLES
Also Mrs queen whore learn to quote who you're addressing,you're silly Big BBW ASS is all over the place....

P.S No one in Houston Texas gives 0 fucks what you think you know from YOUR PEOPLE ON THE INSIDE hoe please you sound like a jaded scorned whore dog QUEEN WHORE LMAO PLEASE ...

WHO'S YOUR PEOPLE ON THE INSIDE MISS BIG MOUTH NOT TO DISCRETE TO ME,o but what do i know.Im sweet until a whore come to Houston boards trying to get noticed with Puke!!!

Now you're are dismissed. Toodles EDIT: Petite hmmm ok