Where is everyone at? Cause I wanna Play?

Wow Nikki is so on point and right. The entire nine... I felt so F**** up this saturday because my ad had specials. I booked then I couldnt come thru. Life is full of uncertain sittuations. Myself on Saturday had a major Family blow out where a life was lost and I was unsure to call the numbers they gave on account of their other half. So shoot me if I'm wrong!!!!???? All is good, well as good as it can be with my luck. So Gents please understand we have Lives too!
I'm sorry for your Family tragedy and loss. The guys here are pretty understanding so don't sweat it. Just take care of yourself and look out for your family and friends. When you ready to resume, the guys will re-setup with you.
Take care hun.
Very sorry for your loss Vintage...hope you're ok hon!

sanantonioman/Whitetail...my apology for some of my comments. I didn't mean any disrespect...just gets frustrating sometimes. I'm trying to be the quieter...gentler Nikki! Why are you laughing? (lol)
Very sorry for your loss Vintage...hope you're ok hon!

sanantonioman/Whitetail...my apology for some of my comments. I didn't mean any disrespect...just gets frustrating sometimes. I'm trying to be the quieter...gentler Nikki! Why are you laughing? (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki
I would never ask you to be anything other than yourself. Frustrated or not, I want to hear/read your comments. And as for earlier, already forgotten hun.
Thank you!
  • JMcB
  • 06-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Christina, sorry to hear about your family issues. Don't worry about having to bail. We, as hobbyists, need to be flexible. If not, then those hobbyists are some of the ones who need to be avoided just as some providers who are consistently bringing up drama, and having ncns issues.

Dunno, just my 2¢