McCabe throws Comey under the bus!

So you did try to get a membership there! I heard that rumor.

He probably had you in mind when he did. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If I wanted a membership there, I would have one
Check and see where YOUR info comes from, idiot. Maybe 'Time' would be more to your liking...

http://poy.time.com/2012/12/19/obamas-data-team/

Says pretty much the same thing 'Forbes' did...

"Vast quantities of information were collected and then employed to predict just which television shows various target voters in certain cities were watching at just what time of day — the better to decide where to place TV ads. Facebook, which was an afterthought in 2008, became the new electronic telephone call, employed to persuade more than 600,000 Obama supporters to reach out to 5 million swing-state friends online with targeted messages in the days before the election."

The only difference is Obama used the information that was mined for him. The Trump team didn't... And he still won!

So, what IS on your DVR? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Stock off 7% like 34 mil down, looks like you can't blame Obama for that. Eccie clown.
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2018, 09:22 AM
They used FB data to target the ignorant folks that would believe Fake News stories!

Thus you had people on here believing Pizzagate....just like you had people believing that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.

Stock off 7% like 34 mil down, looks like you can't blame Obama for that. Eccie clown. Originally Posted by bamscram
Why not? You were so eager to give him credit for all of the 2017 gains.

Facebook down 12% in two days! Zuckerberg is toast. He forgot that only the dimretards were supposed to use social media data to win elections. He will rue the day he ever crawled in bed with them.
Bull shit, I never supported Obama.
Facebook down 12% in two days! Zuckerberg is toast. He forgot that only the dimretards were supposed to use social media data to win elections. He will rue the day he ever crawled in bed with them. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Keep grasping for straws.
If I wanted a membership there, I would have one Originally Posted by themystic
Who do you think you're kidding? You can't even get into the Mickey Mouse Club.
Who do you think you're kidding? You can't even get into the Mickey Mouse Club. Originally Posted by lustylad
Hey Bro. Why the dis. If I wanted a membership I would get one. Plain and simple
Melting down again. It’s sad to watch. Rambling aimlessly. Originally Posted by bambino
How can you tell the difference?

What's funnier is these people and media outlets who think Facebook is sacrosanct! Anything you put in your FB, Twitter, Instagram, and other Social Media accounts is exploitable. These people are full semi-automatic stupid!
If I wanted a membership there, I would have one Originally Posted by themystic
Why would you want a membership to a place that would have you as a member?

Facebook down 12% in two days! Zuckerberg is toast. He forgot that only the dimretards were supposed to use social media data to win elections. He will rue the day he ever crawled in bed with them. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

sold all my fagbook stock Friday. made 4k. now i have about 11k in my money market to spend on something else.
sold all my fagbook stock Friday. made 4k. now i have about 11k in my money market to spend on something else. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Why don't you spend it on a therapist. You are socially retarded
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2018, 05:10 PM
Who do you think you're kidding? You can't even get into the Mickey Mouse Club. Originally Posted by lustylad
From the way you bam and Iffy post, that is probably the Club you want in!

Why would you want a membership to a place that would have you as a member? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
One of my favorite Groucho Marx lines. Funny and self-effacing. But members would flee any club missed dick joined. How low can admission standards be? If he gets in, it means there are no standards!

Hey Missed Dick... I knew John Lennon. John Lennon was a friend of mine. You're no John Lennon!
Why don't you spend it on a therapist. You are socially retarded Originally Posted by themystic
Actually, Waco can be quite charming at times.

On the other hand, you Missed Dick - are psychologically, spiritually, intellectually, sexually and emotionally retarded.
From the way you bam and Iffy post, that is probably the Club you want in!

Originally Posted by WTF
You should learn how to spell and compose a coherent sentence before you criticize anyone else’s posts. IJS.