Arkansas is back in the Saddle . Provider and Hobbyist Welcome Back

St C posted AR should be up and running later this week Originally Posted by Rockydoc

Good news, thanks Rockydoc.
I see the Natural State Amateur Dramatics Society is gathering together. I can stop worrying about what I'm going to do for entertainment again.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Hey, the site's been up what, two days, and we haven't even had so much as a kerfluffle yet. It may be the dawning of a new era of peace.
Anyone else having trouble reading reviews?
Anyone else having trouble reading reviews? Originally Posted by Redheadedstranger

Old ones aren't accessible and to my understanding probably won't be. You should be able to read new ones in the "Encounters" forums, I think.
I stand corrected...according to St. C, blocking of old reviews is only temporary: https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060689418&postcount=2
Great to see ECCIE back online. Hope everybody has kept out of trouble during the downtime!
  • Lliks
  • 06-19-2018, 06:49 PM
Glad to see the site and everyone that makes it interesting and fun is back
Hey, the site's been up what, two days, and we haven't even had so much as a kerfluffle yet. It may be the dawning of a new era of peace. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I'll believe that when I see it. I suppose that if it does happen, the thing that will keep me coming back in spite of the boredom is the hope that the drama will eventually break out.

Cheers,

bcg
Great to see Eccie back, and glad to see folks are starting to filter back in. Missed all this -- especially contact info! (But I did rush to save a few key numbers)
Good to be home!
Looking forward to contacting a few ladies again!
It feels good seeing those who made it through the rough times, I mean the down time. Cant wait to see Arkansas back up and running, I missed reading yall's comments! Looking forward to new exciting times ahead!
Happy to be home, Arkansas is back
Hot damn, the drought may soon be over
Welcome back eccie and Arkansas ! So happy to see this thread and all the familiar faces and handles ! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week !