Zero Tolerance?

Another fucking lie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Each and everyone of your posts are indeed lies, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

you know it was democrats who supported this separation in a legistlation they passed in the late 90s under bill clinton. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
1997 to be exact Now that is a FACT
Each and everyone of your posts are indeed lies, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
More bullshit, Hanky.

BTW — when Sessions breaks out his Bible, you KNOW the bullshit is flowing. BTW — that’s another book Twitler hasn’t read.
1997 to be exact Now that is a FACT Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Twitler’s policy is HIS to stop. Not the Democrats. Not Congress. HIM. As easy as pardoning Sheriff Joe.
More bullshit, Hanky.

BTW — when Sessions breaks out his Bible, you KNOW the bullshit is flowing. BTW — that’s another book Twitler hasn’t read.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Flores vs [Janet] Reno (1997) and the U.S. Constitution says you're a cock-sucking spawn of a Saturday night whore, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I guess you Simpletons are talking about the Flores settlement. It does not say what you think it says and The Supreme Court made that decision anyway.
The bottom line is Trump has taken you guys just a little farther down the rabbit hole. I guess at this point you are "all in".
I guess you Simpletons are talking about the Flores settlement. It does not say what you think it says and The Supreme Court made that decision anyway.
The bottom line is Trump has taken you guys just a little farther down the rabbit hole. I guess at this point you are "all in".
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Flores vs Reno states that juveniles will be detained and cared for by the State when their parent's are jailed for violating U.S. immigration law, M T Brain-socket.
Horseshit, Hanky.

BTW — Sessions has now been charged by the Methodist Church.

He’s an embarrassment to his own ilk.
Horseshit, Hanky.

He’s an embarrassment to his own ilk.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Horseshit draws higher quality flies than you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Horseshit, Hanky.

He’s an embarrassment to his own ilk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

oh my! are they gonna kick him outta Heaven too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq3W4FoqKW4

bahahaaaaa
Flores vs Reno states that juveniles will be detained and cared for by the State when their parent's are jailed for violating U.S. immigration law, M T Brain-socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Once again you have proven you have no integrity.
The Flores Settlement tells you what you need to know. You love to find obsolete bullshit more than anyone I ever seen.
Once again you have proven you have no integrity.
The Flores Settlement tells you what you need to know. You love to find obsolete bullshit more than anyone I ever seen.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Once again you've demonstrated you're an illiterate puppet reciting what Wretching Madcow and Pelosi tell you say, M T Brain-socket, because if your illiterate ass could read you'd understand that the Flores vs Reno ruling says the State will take charge of juveniles who are left without caregivers because their parents are jailed for violating U.S. immigration laws and cannot care for them while so incarcerated, M T Brain-socket.
We do not throw children in jail with criminals.
This is a fact that Assup cannot understand.
What part of illegal and criminal does he not understand? The same as all Democrats especially Hillary.
On that, I think she will look fabulous in orange.
We do not throw children in jail with criminals.
This is a fact that Assup cannot understand.
What part of illegal and criminal does he not understand? The same as all Democrats especially Hillary.
On that, I think she will look fabulous in orange. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

didn't you get the memo? the term "Illegal Alien" has been outlawed! the new socially acceptable terms are "Undocumented Immigrant" or "Without Legal Permission".

BAHAAAAAAA
What horseshit.

The Church has charged Sessions.

The cries of these kids will be the end of this worthless piece of shut.

Figured it would be Mueller. But it’ll be an “orchestra” of crying children.

Kiss this abomination of a regime auf wiedersehen.

Cackle about that WWE.