uk protestors float trump blimp

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

i don't get that...

No thanks, but I'll let this one work on you. Originally Posted by andymarksman

nazi propaganda film? wouldn't display here tho. there's a block on it.
Look away Yussup
You’re not fooling anybody, JL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
got your dumb ass fooled

oink oink dumb ass
i don't get that... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Because Trump said he loves oxygen, now 0zombies hate it

Well that fucking proves it.

Three out of four Britons are 75%.

Think about that for awhile, SLOBBRIN.
Well that fucking proves it.

Three out of four Britons are 75%.

Think about that for awhile, SLOBBRIN. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Spit the poop out and take a deep breath of oxygen, Shit Eater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrOObczCkE4
Because Trump said he loves oxygen, now 0zombies hate it

who is that guy on the right? prolly some one important from british history...
https://news.sky.com/story/trump-ang...visit-11426665

trump baby blimp will be flown when Trump visits UK.

talk about bad taste. the mooslim mayor approved it.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
But, of course, the one thing America is good for in Western Europe is our/your money. Out of 29 countries in NATO, the US pays over 22%, they are pissed because TRUMP, (our President for you lefties who don't know or can't accept it) is threatening to pull out especially since Ms Merkel has decided to work (underhandly) with Russia in buying their oil, (getting her own personal kickbacks and being owned by Putin aka Russia). BTW for the left who wants to say "Oh Trump is cozying up to Putin", get a life, what he will be talking about will be the United States of America and its place in the world and it won't be an Obama presentation of, "wait until after the election" kind of scenerio.
TRUMP 2020 and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who is that guy on the right? prolly some one important from british history... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's from the greatest book ever written!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H4Q_aA4QiQ
But, of course, the one thing America is good for in Western Europe is our/your money. Out of 29 countries in NATO, the US pays over 22%, they are pissed because TRUMP, (our President for you lefties who don't know or can't accept it) is threatening to pull out especially since Ms Merkel has decided to work (underhandly) with Russia in buying their oil, (getting her own personal kickbacks and being owned by Putin aka Russia). BTW for the left who wants to say "Oh Trump is cozying up to Putin", get a life, what he will be talking about will be the United States of America and its place in the world and it won't be an Obama presentation of, "wait until after the election" kind of scenerio.
TRUMP 2020 and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Cherie
You are so right Cherie, Trump is showing the next generation of CONSERVATIVE politicians... What it is like to be AMERICAN and Proud. fuckem!

Speaking with Europeans: “The thing that bothers me is that, with all respect, there are probably enough stupid Americans to give that lunatic another four years. We’ve seen this before.”
Speaking with Europeans: “The thing that bothers me is that, with all respect, there are probably enough stupid Americans to give that lunatic another four years. We’ve seen this before.” Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're right and we don't have to bring in illegals to get more votes, we can win the lawful way.
Speaking with Europeans: “The thing that bothers me is that, with all respect, there are probably enough stupid Americans to give that lunatic another four years. We’ve seen this before.” Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just think about it assup four more years of you eating shit sandwiches hahahahahahahaha