Why do women even have BIO PAGES?

It makes me a little nervous when a lady will refuse to speak and only uses txt. Got burned with with that in another city.
This thread requires a level of empathy and compassion toward another human being something you haven't seen displayed so couldn't know anything about. If my inquiring mind means there's nobody here to pay attention to you then you call it negative. Originally Posted by KayC_K
I'm not going to go back and forth with you again, like you wanted when you first showed up. So, feel free to get in the last word.

Your post says nothing about compassion or sympathy, it was a complaint. Every single one of the fine women I have met here in KC and abroad can attest to my ability to empathize and relay compassion.
I look at the bio page as an online profolio lol
It makes me a little nervous when a lady will refuse to speak and only uses txt. Got burned with with that in another city. Originally Posted by GrandNagusZek
Definitely.. when I used to advertise my # Speaking over the phone was definitely a must for booking! Too many Rebecca’s pretending to be a Robert 😂😂 Etc