Is Houston that bad??

Let's just call a spade a spade. Houston sucks goat ass! Fake hobbyists who bait providers into town, only to cancel on them. How many times has this happened? Probably a dozen, at least. It's in the BOONS part of Texas, has 'Jan Brady' syndrome in relation to Dallas, and the roads SUCK. I almost bent my custom $2,500 rims several times.

And it's home of the Texans....who suck as well.

Ha! Take that!!
Let's just call a spade a spade. Houston sucks goat ass! Matter of Opinion and yours at thatFake hobbyists who bait providers into town, only to cancel on them. How many times has this happened? Probably a dozen,Not enough to even remember....to the dozen that got cancelled on...two dozen didn't at least. It's in the BOONS part of Texas, has 'Jan Brady' syndrome in relation to Dallas, and the roads SUCK. I almost bent my custom $2,500 rims several times.Who buys $2,500 rims...I know you know where South Dallas is.....support your hood!!

And it's home of the Texans....who suck as well. I agree

Ha! Take that!! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
No rims are worth $ 2500....

Another self fulfilling prophecy!
They was actually on sale when I got 'em.

Gotta save some $$$ to hobby with, especially with these rates around here.

Naah, I'm playin'. Houston's aight. Can't fuck wit Dallas, though. But it's aight.
Great, now all of the goat fuckers will be coming to Houston......Thancks RC.
Houston LE.....

Back in the day I was a regular client of a VERY popular girl from aspd and Escape before that. She's retired and married now, but we're still very good friends and I think the world of her. She would've been arrested the day the Escape raid went down.

You wanna know why she wasn't?

She was warned the day before the raid went down by one of her long time clients that just happened to be an HPD vice officer.
Let's just call a spade a spade. Houston sucks goat ass! Fake hobbyists who bait providers into town, only to cancel on them. How many times has this happened? Probably a dozen, at least. It's in the BOONS part of Texas, has 'Jan Brady' syndrome in relation to Dallas, and the roads SUCK. I almost bent my custom $2,500 rims several times.

And it's home of the Texans....who suck as well.

Ha! Take that!! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Pick any freeway except 610 or the beltway.. start driving in the direction that keeps the city in your rear view mirrors.. keep driving till you run low on gas then fill up.. return to driving away from Houston.

Houston is not as bad as other cities..
Workin on it LOL!
Pick any freeway except 610 or the beltway.. start driving in the direction that keeps the city in your rear view mirrors.. keep driving till you run low on gas then fill up.. return to driving away from Houston.

Houston is not as bad as other cities.. Originally Posted by Spirit13
LOL. I couldn't agree more. If you don't like a place than why live there and bitch about it?
LOL. I couldn't agree more. If you don't like a place than why live there and bitch about it? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Exactly!

Seriously, to answer the OP's question, Houston's a wonderful town. Plenty to see and do. And Houston hasn't been hit so hard economically so business is good
  • LynnT
  • 06-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Was thinking more along the lines of a condo near the Galleria Originally Posted by Valerie
I stayed in that area on my visit, its nice there.