Beto's bubble burst!

• WTF
  • 10-15-2018, 03:13 PM
Considering that his dad is 100% Cuban, Senator Cruz is definitely Cuban. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Senator Cruz's Dad helped kill a sitting President according to Trump.

Cruz should never be reelected if for no other reason than he let Trump bitch slap his wife and then groveled at Trumps feet 6 months later!
Sorry friendly fred I don't want to see you die, BETO IS COMING
Senator Cruz's Dad helped kill a sitting President according to Trump.

Cruz should never be reelected if for no other reason than he let Trump bitch slap his wife and then groveled at Trumps feet 6 months later! Originally Posted by WTF
Look, what do I care if Cruz's dad whacked out Kennedy?

Kennedy was a fucking Democrat!

Maybe the rapist William Kennedy Smith is the guy who really fucked Dr. Ford?
Sorry friendly fred I don't want to see you die, BETO IS COMING Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
You could be right but hopefully Robert O'Rourke will lose.
Trump will be in Houston on October 22nd to campaign for Cruz. The rally will be held in NRG arena which holds about 10,000 people. I didn't realize that the NRG Arena was the biggest stadium in Texas.

"Trump announced in August that he would be headlining "major rally" for Cruz in October. "I’m picking the biggest stadium in Texas we can find," Trump wrote on Twitter."
Beto in trouble now with CNN , Dikeman filed complaint About the CNN Beto ad ( you know the debate town hall with himself)
Links please.

Also, new IPSOS poll has Beto in the lead.

Yay!
Trump will be in Houston on October 22nd to campaign for Cruz. The rally will be held in NRG arena which holds about 10,000 people. I didn't realize that the NRG Arena was the biggest stadium in Texas.

"Trump announced in August that he would be headlining "major rally" for Cruz in October. "I’m picking the biggest stadium in Texas we can find," Trump wrote on Twitter." Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
LMAO ... that’s the building where they do the mule pulling event during the rodeo. The old “Astroarena.”

I wonder if protesters will,take a knee.

Rallies will take a wee-knee!
Links please.

Also, new IPSOS poll has Beto in the lead.

Yay! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That sucks.

Beto sucks, as indicated by his dress wearing, anti gun ways.

I hate Beto.
Did you catch Beto on your lawn, Fred?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Did you catch Beto on your lawn, Fred?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Good one!
LMAO ... that’s the building where they do the mule pulling event during the rodeo. The old “Astroarena.”

I wonder if protesters will,take a knee.

Rallies will take a wee-knee!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Beto's bubble is burst.

Trump-Cruz rally moving to larger venue after 'unprecedented' ticket demand

HOUSTON — President Donald Trump’s rally in Houston next week with Sen. Ted Cruz and other top Republicans is moving to a larger venue....

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale tweeted Thursday that the Monday night’s event would now be held at the 19,000-seat Toyota Center, home of the NBA’s Houston Rockets.

It had been scheduled for the 8,000-seat NRG Arena, but Pascale tweeted that ticket demand “has been HUGE and unprecedented!

(The Washington Times)
no sir it might burst but voting has not even started yet lets have the election first cruz may win but he also may not
Biggest stadium in Texas!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!