An anonymous email I received from a former provider asked me to post this for her therapy

This is all very interesting. I prefer ladies with nice attitudes though. Just a matter of preference!

Admittedly, I am not very generous financially. But I more than make up for it by giving away full loads.

Judging from the animosity in her parting statement, this lady's retirement came much too late! Oh well. I am sure she has a great career ahead of herself at McDonalds.
This is all very interesting. I prefer ladies with nice attitudes though. Just a matter of preference!

Admittedly, I am not very generous financially. But I more than make up for it by giving away full loads.

Judging from the animosity in her parting statement, this lady's retirement came much too late! Oh well. I am sure she has a great career ahead of herself at McDonalds. Originally Posted by CrazyTrini85
Some one please PM me if you know which Mickey D'S... Love them .50 pies! Especially the SNL sushi flavor ones(Limited Time Only!) I could get a discount!? LOL
Your mistake here is in posting 2nd hand information.....

This is already spinning out of control..... Although I personally do not care about any "banned provider" I do care about information being accurate.

Posting information YOU know to be accurate and coming from the original Source or that you take the time to verify yourself is one thing. I have done the same thing myself numerous times over the years.... You just need to realize it is YOUR credibility at stake.....

But posting what some "guy" tells you are words from some other gal..... Well... Thats wrong....

How do you know what HIS agenda is if you do not know the source of the words?

You may not be aware of it but perhaps you COULD have been set up.

Because you have ACTUALLY posted a copy of a thread from a board we are not permitted to discuss.

Which in itself is a bannable offense I am told....

The important thing here is that these are the words of two totally separate RETIRED Providers delivered at different times, with different passion and different motivation....merged together to tell a story... Originally Posted by Whispers
Good point Whispers, I'll let this one carry on a bit more, if we can focus on the message being delivered and not the writer(s).

Please remember this is a "message" from an alleged anonymous ex-provider being delivered by an anonymous alleged current provider. (Isis has no credibility, as she assumes an anonymous persona here, so there is no business consequence to her by posting anything here) Neither has any business accountability for what is posted. I'm not sure of the point of it however, looks to be a parting shot at the hooker world and if no one wants to claim credit for it, it pretty much a worthless thread.
Recently I started a thread on burn out. I hate to say this is a classic example of it. I hope she gets some therapy to help her. I can see where it can happen and the negative side of the hobby. I guess if you have been there and done that too many times it just starts to piss you off. It never helps to stay negative as it only makes things worse. I will bet when she started she was very nice and a great provider. I hope she gets it back.
Please remember this is a message from an alleged anonymous ex-provider being delivered by an anonymous alleged current provider. Neither has any business accountability for what is posted.

I would hate to be a MOD and point out things like this! I read it twice and got dizzy! But its entertaining to say the least!
Good point Whispers, I'll let this one carry on a bit more, if we can focus on the message being delivered and not the writer(s).

Please remember this is a "message" from an alleged anonymous ex-provider being delivered by an anonymous alleged current provider. Neither has any business accountability for what is posted. I'm not sure of the point of it however, looks to be a parting shot at the hooker world and if no one want to claim credit for it, it pretty much a worthless thread. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
+1
Reads like follow the yellow brick road, that or wheres waldo..In an attempt to take a cheap shot at the industry someone either got duped or they failed miserably someone does need therapy for sure If its effected someone that bad, bail and move on, its not for everyone
On a serious note, is this "venting" of hers supposed to make herself better? Did a therapist seriously recommend doing this? Is she supposed to read the replies? This board can't possibly help anyone in therapy no matter how you slice it.
Trini...Yeah I agree with you! There is no "therapy" going on here...just a vindictive message.
I think Chica is getting an itch in his tigger finger!!
Trini...Yeah I agree with you! There is no "therapy" going on here...just a vindictive message. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
true Chica, A vindictive message with a just enough sugar thrown in to make it not so obvious
I get tired of "providers" saying "boo hoo" "I want out of this life" seems to me that this lady or "whoever" wrote this "message" is insecure with what she has been doing as far as the hobby goes and she should have "supposedly retired" a long freakin' time ago! If she is "supposedly retiring" and "supposedly through" with the hobby why not let people know who you are? Unless you feel someday "you will" come back and don't want to be jaded for your remarks so the "fat stinky men" won't not call you. Most importantly...........If your tired of "this horrible horrible life"(lol)then go get a freakin' job making sandwiches or hey, walmart is always hiring!!
The lady who wrote this letter, at least in part, was my ATF. When I saw her post on a thread about retiring Austin ladies on The Site That Shall Not Be Named, I must admit I was a bit stunned. I'm not certain whether I fall into the category of the men she considers friends or not. I certainly hope I am. She always made me feel secure and important when we were together, and allowed me to explore some of my darker sexual fantasies through a unique brand of talk therapy I have yet to see matched in another lady. But I do know that when the tables were turned, and I asked her about her own romantic relationship, a visible change always came over her. In those moments, she appeared both truly with her lover, and truly tortured by her participation in this world. For that reason, I was both saddened and relieved to hear of her sudden departure. She may not realize it, but she was a healer of sorts. I now see differing reports of her current state, some that she is happy, others that she is attempting to recover from this life. From what little I know of her, I believe it's quite possible she's a little of both. I don't believe she was banned from the site, as her handle appears Guested.

In reading through the entire post, though, it does seem the letter is written by at least 2, possibly 3 separate people. You can easily detect a final note to the first portion, and a noticeable change in voice and intonation takes over afterward. The first portion of the letter, as I saw it in its original form, was particularly confusing to me because I don't know whether I am one of the author's friends or just another client to her. I wish I could state with honesty that it didn't bother me in the least, but I cannot. Her words have forced me to take inventory of my own desires and evaluate who I am hurting in the process of fulfilling them.

I'm not certain as to whether I know the additional author(s) of this correspondence. But I can see, as can anyone, that a great deal of pain, resentment and regret is present throughout the entire posting. As a fellow poster stated in Austin Co-Ed, some of these ladies no doubt feel quite alone in their strife and will require a great deal of support and positivity to heal. Through my own experience with therapy, I find both to be essential to living a healthy and productive existence.

I agree that it's best the author(s) move on to something more meaningful and positive for their futures, whether that be love, a new job, a college education or perhaps just a new outlook on life. Originally Posted by PDoktor
What are you talking about? Your the one who sent me the message and told me your provider GF needed to get this off her chest, and asked me if I would put it up. Now your saying that there were multiple authors to this?? Well shit, if you didn't know who or how many people wrote this, then why did you send it to me asking for help?? In your PM, you said this was directly from the provider. Now your saying you don't know who the author(s) are?

So is the lady your GF or not? Why did you tell me it was? I have your PM saying so. I know everyone thinks I wrote this, but I have proof I didn't. I don't know if I'm allowed to forward PM's. YOU told me to help YOUR GF out. Now your acting all illusive like you don't know whats going on, when everyones pointing the finger at me.
I think I will just label this one the thread from hell.

Call me naive if you want, but I do believe the vast majority of people on this board both Male and Female are good people.

Those that are not soon out themself like one in particular in this thread.
What are you talking about? Your the one who sent me the message and told me your provider GF needed to get this off her chest, and asked me if I would put it up. Now your saying that there were multiple authors to this?? Well shit, if you didn't know who or how many people wrote this, then why did you send it to me asking for help?? In your PM, you said this was directly from the provider. Now your saying you don't know who the author(s) are?

So is the lady your GF or not? Why did you tell me it was? I have your PM saying so. I know everyone thinks I wrote this, but I have proof I didn't. I don't know if I'm allowed to forward PM's. YOU told me to help YOUR GF out. Now your acting all illusive like you don't know whats going on, when everyones pointing the finger at me. Originally Posted by incognito isis
How's that incognito thing working out for you now?

I don't even know why the mods allow this anonymous crap. Say what you mean, mean what you say, and stand behind it without retreating behind a cloak of anonymity. Barring that, just shut up.

Call me naive if you want, but I do believe the vast majority of people on this board both Male and Female are good people.

Those that are not soon out themself like one in particular in this thread. Originally Posted by niceguy
I agree with you. At least that has been my experience.

This should have never been posted anonymously. Whoever this lady is:

STOP TRYING TO PROPAGATE YOUR SILLY LOW SELF ESTEEM THOUGHTS AS THE SAME FOR ALL PROVIDERS.

Just like anything in a relatively free will society, you make it as bad or good as you want. I can't help but NOT feel sorry for you. This post is disgusting and it gives even more fuel to the flaming views that all providers are (add stereotypical whore assumptions here).

A simple I was in the hobby and I really didn't like it because..., would have been suitable enough. Your words seem to be speaking for all providers. Leave the us and we out of it. Speak for yourself honey.
Move on and stop insulting the men and women here because you have regret with the choices YOU made.