My First NO review.....Oh I'm sooooo devastated!!

I have a "No Review" policy...
A rebuttal,well that’s a polite way of describing this.

I hope you guys are seeing what’s going on here. Welcome to the new scare tactic to prevent us from posting an honest review. You’ll be next up to be slandered with lies and BS if you see a bad provider and waste your time and money and decide to do an honest review on her.
Thanks to this drama queen you can bet the others will follow. I posted an honest review. Even rewrote it to keep just pertinent info, she writes this circus act crap nothing but lies and insults from the beginning and the mods are ok with it.
A rebuttal,well that’s a polite way of describing this.

I hope you guys are seeing what’s going on here. Welcome to the new scare tactic to prevent us from posting an honest review. You’ll be next up to be slandered with lies and BS if you see a bad provider and waste your time and money and decide to do an honest review on her.
Thanks to this drama queen you can bet the others will follow. I posted an honest review. Even rewrote it to keep just pertinent info, she writes this circus act crap nothing but lies and insults from the beginning and the mods are ok with it. Originally Posted by skipper504

I have explained this to you ad nauseum. Rebuttals go in coed. When a lady has an issue in a session or a he said/she said situation, it's always hashed out in coed.

Females aren't allowed nor is the system set up for them to post reviews. So this will be viewed as a rebuttal. If it's B.S make your comment and move on

Also for the ladies going forward. Don't view this as a chance to post a rebuttal in a review format. This is only being allowed to remain cause a review was written on provider, and she gave her take on the session in this manner. Going forward just start a thread to dispute a review
Hmmmm, it appears the shoe doesn't fit so well when it's on the other foot lol

No scare tactics here darlin, just a lil equality . Kinda sad that some people obviously can dish it but sure can't take it .
He didn't dish anything out. He wrote an honest review.
You seem to be the one who is butt hurt with a no review, and stirring the shit pot.

Good luck.
Oh look, a WK for a hobbyist for a change
quote.. "We are not all made like Cheerios, where we get along in the box. No, I'm not laughing here, but I am trying to ease some tension by making people smile! Beer anyone? Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
Ill take that quarter barrel now!! Dammit!
Lol..

Xxoo annie