Vitaman.....He's hi-jacking this thread.
Everyone should be trying to be better in co-ed.
I am trying.
He can't stay out of this thread. He won't stay on topic
Maybe people here can finally see what some of us have been preaching about.
This thread is a perfect example. Hopefully people will open their eyes and stand up and see him for what he is.
I am going to ask you again sc to back away from this thread.
The only one who is off topic is you.

This is why the ladies have left co-ed as well as the normal people that post in this forum.
I am asking you to back off and give this thread a chance to go forward
Please
Bones - good thread. Too bad for the attempted hi-jack. Hopefully, more ladies will chime in.
I don't believe I've ever called you an old man tbone because I don't know you and am not trying to. It really doesn't benefit the ladies to post in Coed. They don't make any money posting here and believe you me it's all about the money. You will only get answers here to fluff your ego and only tell you what you want to hear. If young women wanted to hang around old folks so much I'm sure there are plenty of nursing homes with old people dying for companionship, but yet they aren't signing up to go volunteer their time like Shine Da Great does. Young folks don't even want to hang around their grandparents so what makes you any different. They like old people because you guys have more wealth, more things. Plus less wear and tear on their foooking vagina. Then they take that money they made and go hang around folks who they really want to be around, unfortunately a lot of times it's some young, dumb full of cum non working youngster. Shine prays I can age gracefully. Sometimes when it's done it's done. Just continue doing what you do. P4p. No probs. You've earned it sir and the young ladies will continue to take it and make you feel like the king of the world for that time then go do what they really want to do. Best of luck either way tbone. You seem like a really great guy.....
I don't believe I've ever called you an old man tbone because I don't know you and am not trying to. It really doesn't benefit the ladies to post in Coed. They don't make any money posting here and believe you me it's all about the money. You will only get answers here to fluff your ego and only tell you what you want to hear. If young women wanted to hang around old folks so much I'm sure there are plenty of nursing homes with old people dying for companionship, but yet they aren't signing up to go volunteer their time like Shine Da Great does. Young folks don't even want to hang around their grandparents so what makes you any different. They like old people because you guys have more wealth, more things. Plus less wear and tear on their foooking vagina. Then they take that money they made and go hang around folks who they really want to be around, unfortunately a lot of times it's some young, dumb full of cum non working youngster. Shine prays I can age gracefully. Sometimes when it's done it's done. Just continue doing what you do. P4p. No probs. You've earned it sir and the young ladies will continue to take it and make you feel like the king of the world for that time then go do what they really want to do. Best of luck either way tbone. You seem like a really great guy..... Originally Posted by shinepro

You do realize how contradictory that post is don't you?
Co-ed was always a free advertising ground for providers to post in provided they knew WTF they were doing.

Providers like older guys for client for exactly the reasons you stated. They have money, and they don't beat the pussy up, Oh, and they're respectful unlike hood rats.

So why wouldn't they go on the co-ed forum to flirt with and tempt the "old guys"? It's where the money is right?

It's easy pickings as long as they don't say something stupid. At least that's how it was a couple or three years ago. Show a little T&A and talk about how much she likes to fuck and the "old guys" are beating down her door. Now the few who are still hanging on find themselves in constant defense mode. Hell, I'd bail too.
You do realize how contradictory that post is don't you? Originally Posted by boardman
I love you too cat and you also seem like a great feline.
Again....this is not about me.
Ladies.....Go ahead and post
A thread has been started exclusively for the use of sc, tbone, and shinepro. Anytime you feel the need to argue, get in the last word, make a snide remark, or insult each other, you can go there. It will be a help to the rest of us.
Vitamin I've done my best to keep this thread on track.
You and your buddies have done everything possible to derail it.
Are you proud of yourself?
Please stay on topic
Vitamin I've done my best to keep this thread on track.
You and your buddies have done everything possible to derail it.
Are you proud of yourself?
Please stay on topic Originally Posted by tbone2u
And don’t take this the wrong way but like you told me if you know that people are arguing, why engage in it and be a part of it? If you think that their replying just to entice an argument or to be juvenile, what’s the use of replying or engaging in it? Every comment and every action does not deserve a reaction. Like I’ve said before also let’s all just get the hell along and enjoy each other!
You are correct Cameron but this is my thread and I'm trying to keep it on track. I've tried to be as nice as possible to no avail.

If nothing else I would hope people here see for themselves what's going on even though that's not the point of this tnread.

I'm not about to let them hijack this thread and I'm getting somewhat tired about being nice about it.

I have asked them to stay on topic and all they do is try to provoke me. It's not going to work.

Surely there are ladies out there that will venture out and post about the subject of this thread. If we are lucky the hijackers won't return
The next person, who attempts to discuss anything besides the OP's original question will be pointed.."No ifs, ands or buts".
Thank you DM but the ladies are probably not going to come back now
This thread really isn't about what us guys prefer but thank you for your input ICU
I really don't want this thread to go off-topic Originally Posted by tbone2u
I truly love my older gents. I have always listed that on my ad for years. I actually was downtown tonight with a friend of mine and he not only is great company but the level of companionship is ALWAYS different with a older gent. A man who truly knows how to show a lady a good time.
Everything CK wrote was the truth.
Thank you for bringing such a great topic for the ladies.

… Double post.
Thanks Jess
Any other ladies have something to contribute?
This thread is a little safer now.