Do you guys think lesbians are hot?

As a teen I learned to lick kitty from a 30 something lady who was recently divorced and had turned fully lesbian (that must have been a real kick in the gonads for her ex-husband).

We never had "real" sex 'cause she thought dicks were "gross" but she loved having her kitty licked and she gave me explicit instructions on just how she wanted it and explained the female orgasm to me better than any other woman had, or has since.

Nowadays I seem to be a magnet for bi women - not necessarily that they're drawn to me, but I seem to be drawn to them, although none of them have "bi" stamped on their foreheads, so that's not the reason for the attraction. Seems to be a chemistry thing or the way they look/act/walk.

Like others have mentioned, I'm not attracted to butch lesbians, but usually find their partners hot asf and am jealous/envious.
^^^Sounds good LL but I believe 3 sides has much better advice.
When it comes to eating pussy I think we can all take a little guidance because every woman is different in what she likes.

I had a provider recently guide me on exactly what felt good to her. Location, tempo etc. "now try one finger, OK now two. Nope that's too much go back to one finger" She was able to do it in a way that didn't make me feel incompetent or awkward. It was just "that feels good but this is how I like it" in a naughty sort of way. Once I was able to hit her spots exactly the way she wanted it the verbal instructions turned into softer moans of encouragement before reaching a crescendo.

If she was in Houston I'd be trying to set up a double so she could do the same for you CK. Actually I think you go to her area occasionally. Might be worth looking up. PM me if you want details.

Are there any other women comfortable with giving instructions to that extent during a session? Originally Posted by boardman
You know I would really like to make that a topic of another thread. It's always so difficult to give instructions without coming across negatively or someone feeling like they did something "wrong". I really would love to hear some of the better communication methods others have encountered.
I am really surprised by some of the responses here. I always thought guys were naturally drawn to woman on woman action, so it's interesting to hear what some of you guys think.

I am kinda curious now, since it seems like quite a few of you aren't really into lesbians, what is the draw to having threesomes?
^^^ To answer your question, for me, it was not having done it before and seeing/hearing other guys talk about it. I prefer to be one on one as it allows me to focus on the one I'm with and maximize her enjoyment. Which in turn, generally, gets her interested in maximizing my pleasure. I just learned after having done several threesomes and a couple of foursomes I prefer to be with one at a time so I guess you can call me weird, at least in the P4P realm.

As for lesbians, never been interested in them and after being with bi-sexuals, they don't interest me now either.
I don't know if I could have too many young beautiful women in bed with me.
It doesn't matter if they are lesbos. bi or straight.
I am really surprised by some of the responses here. I always thought guys were naturally drawn to woman on woman action, so it's interesting to hear what some of you guys think.

I am kinda curious now, since it seems like quite a few of you aren't really into lesbians, what is the draw to having threesomes? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Threesomes can be FMF or FFM. I know some guys have expressed that they want to be the center of attention and don't need any FF action.

I happen to prefer FFM. I like the FF interaction knowing that they are going to want some dick at some point. Those girls are not what I would term a typical lesbian.
In my mind lesbians have a physical, emotional and sexual attraction to other women. They have no need for a man other than just human companionship. Just as hetero women have that attraction to men but have women friends.
Bisexual women may have a physical and sexual attraction to women either equally or in some degree but probably don't have the same degree of emotional attraction. If that makes sense. In other words, they like to play with girls but feel more comfortable having a man as a life partner/SO/spouse.
What do you guys think? Are they threatening or are they a challenge? Do you find a certain amount of eroticism in a more butch lesbian or do like a more femme type? Do you enjoy watching a women seduce another woman? How would you feel if you knew your provider was actually a RW lesbian? Would it change how you felt about the session? Do many of you feel that you are actually lesbians, trapped in men's bodies, lol? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Well, hot lesbians are hot, and two together are HOT.

But most that I am aware of are just not that attractive.Rosy O'Donnal, Ellen Degeneris, etc . . . .
^^^Sounds good LL but I believe 3 sides has much better advice. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I always supply solid advice.
I always supply solid advice in 1.3" increments Originally Posted by pyramider

ffffffixed it
Great question, women in general turn me on so the thought of two together is perfection. Butch or not! I’m not as long winded as the others, as long as I’m allowed to participate it’s all good.
IMO gay activities of any action is not HOT. Big turn off for me.
Great question, women in general turn me on so the thought of two together is perfection. Butch or not! I’m not as long winded as the others, as long as I’m allowed to participate it’s all good. Originally Posted by Southdboy
The same with me sir
I think anytime a woman is able to act on true desires, it increases their natural sexuality which is a beautiful thing. This is evident not only in the bedroom, but their daily life.
I'm kind of wondering what the percentage of ladies on here like being with other women versus the ones that don't.
For me, I find two ladies into each other very sensual.
Two guys....NO