What do you think about sex??

I am glad that Madison posted this to remind us that there is SEX and then there is SEX with a nymphomanic which is a very extra special type of SEX. As I said before, there are not enough true nymphos providers who think about sex and need it more than most guys.
  • eve
  • 07-23-2011, 01:30 PM
The emptiness without is hard to explain. I hate want when there is no way can. For instance when the urge hits in the store or just plain out somewhere... That sucks...lol
The older I get, the better the whisky looks. Originally Posted by dearhunter
And conversly... the more whiskey they drink.... they younger you look!

JaD
The emptiness without is hard to explain. I hate want when there is no way can. For instance when the urge hits in the store or just plain out somewhere... That sucks...lol Originally Posted by eve

Call Me...K?...K!
And conversly... the more whiskey they drink.... they younger you look!

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
.......and the more I drinck, the skinnier they look.......win/win
I thought it went the more I drinck the more peanut better gets applied to your balls . . .
Well my problem is..... When I do not get it I am fine.
I do not ever need it.
But once I get it then I will want it all the time I mean like a freaking nynfo maniac.
especially if it is good so that's why I do not do it for my job and when I do have a mate or twone of each sex they are both worn out from pleasuring me all the damn time.
  • eve
  • 07-23-2011, 11:03 PM
Call Me...K?...K! Originally Posted by boardman
Ring Ring...lol
You like pussy?
NO I LOVE PUSSY who doesn't. lol
You need to contact boardman. He is a cat . . .
You need to contact boardman. He is a cat . . .With a pimp Originally Posted by pyramider

Fixed that for ya buddy.

Eve, sorry I missed your call. Try me again!
I love sex all the time. I wish I could fuck everyday!

My problem is that I need a day to recoop after one or two nuts.
hey beautiful, I like the fact that you love sex. Pure and simple I think you make this world a better place. Hobby on !
People jumping provider for stating she is a "Nympho"!!!OMG, the world is coming to an end. I would take a Nympho provider everyday of the week over a normal provider.
Nympho is sex and hot sex, nothing better, but something close is "Deerhunting", seeing how good of a marksman at over 600 yards to 1000 yards is a good rush. Now a'Nympho" in the hotel room for when you get back from hunting(or back from anywhere) would be a dream come true.
A nympho just enjoys it so much and makes you enjoy it more.