You had me at ___???

Especially when it’s a pair of big green mischievous eyes! ;-) Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
My big beautiful green eyes are just 1 of my best features... Maybe you & I should link up for Happy Hour !!!
My big beautiful green eyes are just 1 of my best features... Maybe you & I should link up for Happy Hour !!! Originally Posted by TexasJess
Green eyes are awesome. And who doesn't love a good happy hour!
I like my green eyes cuz they make me look sweet and innocent. I mean I am and all but
.......they just make me look like I am too. Ya know?!?
I’m surprised no guys brought up the glance up with eye contact when getting a BJ. Lol.

Go Stros Originally Posted by ZantannaParella

Well, if we've made it to that point I think it's safe to assume I'm already reeled in. You too I would hope...
Well, if we've made it to that point I think it's safe to assume I'm already reeled in. You too I would hope... Originally Posted by boardman
Not necessary. Just getting to that point doesn't always mean you're reeled in. Could just going threw the motions or that could be one of the first things she does. And getting the glance up eye contact isn't always a given.
I know when someone is down south on me and they look up and I can see the smile their eyes and it's someone I feel connected with I damn near melt
And no. It's not always gonna be like that but when you find it you hold on.
I think maybe I am asking the wrong questions.

There has got to be more to it than eyes.

Then again, maybe there isn't?
I think maybe I am asking the wrong questions.

There has got to be more to it than eyes.

Then again, maybe there isn't? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Ok. It’s the penis. Well the eye of the penis. It’s like looking into a mans brain since that usually seems to be the dominant head.

I kid. Just making a funny. Don’t be getting y’alls boxer briefs in a wad. :-)
Verdammt neue bildstandards
*Goddamn new image standards* Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I hear ya....they’ve really fagged the joint out with these new “standards”....
You know you’re going to enjoy her when she puts on a breath right strip.
You know you’re going to enjoy her when she puts on a breath right strip. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
Or she has a cough drop in her mouth
The ladies who have hit me the hardest are the ones who provide some aggressive GFE and are not afraid to do what they want. I have seen chicks go for their clit, then back off.

I am there to have fun and get my rocks off. If the lady wants to do the same, I am not offended by it. Go for the clit if that's what you want. Don't hold back thinking I will think any less of you.
If you are fun, I like that.
That is what is known and the "3 second gaze" and if perfected, is almost always effective. It works equally well with a stranger as it does with a date. You look at him for a 3 count then slowly blink and avert your gaze. Originally Posted by B Three
I guess you already know this, but you're tapping into our primal DNA with that one. Staring at us long enough to initiate an alpha challenge and then showing submission...will trigger a blood flow every time. It is then that Zantanna's post kicks in...

Ok. It’s the penis. Well the eye of the penis. It’s like looking into a mans brain since that usually seems to be the dominant head.

I kid. Just making a funny. Don’t be getting y’alls boxer briefs in a wad. :-) Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
I do like my boxer-briefs

You know you’re going to enjoy her when she puts on a breath right strip. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
Yeah.