Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

of course it is curious

that the intelligence community worked to help frame trump about Russia

that they leak information they hope would somehow embarrass trump

that the whistleblower rules were 'secretly" changed

almost makes one believe that a plan was in place, poised, awaiting some event that could be spun

and when they thought they hit on something but it was hearsay, the rules were changed to be able to accomplish the plan
you guys keep bringing up hearsay, to dodge the fact that Trump's own provided transcript showed the complaints were all TRUE.

your defense is like that of a murder defendant trying to dismiss charges, by saying the indictment spelled his name with a "t" instead of a "d".
there is no impeachable offense in the transcript

as listed in the constitution
there is no impeachable offense in the transcript Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
oh, ok.. I'll take your word for it.
oh, ok.. I'll take your word for it. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
you're more wise than was previously evident
The rules were changed effective August 2019. Which means the change was planned before trump's phone call was a blob of cum in the corner of his mouth. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You'd be a liar. Trump's phone call was on 25 July. The rule was changed AFTER the phone call by individuals at the highest level to facilitate the submission of the "complaint", and the "complaint" was written by lawyers that are tied to Soros and hildebeest. The blob of cum is in your eyes and ears. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Uh-oh! What does munchy's WaPo fact-checker have to say say about his post?

Oh dear! It rates the dickmuncher's post as a PANTS-ON-FIRE lie!

Hmmm... does July 25 precede or follow the month of August?

Someone's eyes are so blinded by cum he can't even read a calendar!!
The Truth TRUMPS hearsay every time. still waiting for Schiff to present his Russian collusion "evidence" .. i guess he'll make that up as hearsay too.

BAHHAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
There's evidence of collusion with Ukraine now
There's evidence of collusion with Ukraine now Originally Posted by matchingmole
If there's is so much evidence then why did Adam Schiff have to make up his own version of the phone call transcript. Then when it's obvious he lying he passes it off as a parody. We don't need a parody we need the truth. The truth is this whistle blower story is total bullshit. Nothing about it is factual.
If Trump thought he might win the 2020 election...then why pressure Ukraine to get dirt on Biden?
You'd be a liar. Trump's phone call was on 25 July. The rule was changed AFTER the phone call by individuals at the highest level to facilitate the submission of the "complaint", and the "complaint" was written by lawyers that are tied to Soros and hildebeest. The blob of cum is in your eyes and ears. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
fuck a bunch of cum on dress's, whistle blowers and rules. Donald dipshit is going to be impeached for trying to get info from a foreign government about a political rival. that's what time it is you fucking traitot
Oh Oh meltdown is coming. This dumb shit can't even spell.

fuck a bunch of cum on dress's, whistle blowers and rules. Donald dipshit is going to be impeached for trying to get info from a foreign government about a political rival. that's what time it is you fucking traitot Originally Posted by themystic
you guys keep bringing up hearsay, to dodge the fact that Trump's own provided transcript showed the complaints were all TRUE.

your defense is like that of a murder defendant trying to dismiss charges, by saying the indictment spelled his name with a "t" instead of a "d".
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No. It's not "all true".

The very premise of the letter is false when the writer claims to be acting "alone" when it's obvious the letter was drafted in lawyer legalese -- and the known lawyers involved are associated with hildebeest and Soros.

Further, the writer falsely subscribes to "know" Trump's "intent" for his every action and impugns his actions are illegal.

But Trump's actions are NOT illegal but rather those prescribed to him by the Constitution as chief executive officer of this great country.

It is the writer and his associates who committed the illegal acts.

fuck a bunch of cum on dress's, whistle blowers and rules. Donald dipshit is going to be impeached for trying to get info from a foreign government about a political rival. that's what time it is you fucking traitot Originally Posted by themystic
You're sucking on a big one, Moscow Mystic. This is going to take down several senior dim-retards, starting with Biden, Schiffty and Nadler.
  • WTF
  • 09-30-2019, 11:42 AM
there is no impeachable offense in the transcript

as listed in the constitution Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
The transcript opened the door to impeachment....try and keep up and filter out the nonsense.

Do you or do you not think DJT will be impeached?

• WTF
  • 09-30-2019, 11:45 AM
No. It's not "all true".

The very premise of the letter is false when the writer claims to be acting "alone" when it's obvious the letter was drafted in lawyer legalese -- and the known lawyers involved are associated with hildebeest and Soros.

Further, the writer falsely subscribes to "know" Trump's "intent" for his every action and impugns his actions are illegal.

But Trump's actions are NOT illegal but rather those prescribed to him by the Constitution as chief executive officer of this great country.

It is the writer and his associates who committed the illegal acts.

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is that the FDR defense?

Is that the FDR defense?
Originally Posted by WTF
An intelligent person could discern that FDR was never mentioned.